Ezrad Contact Me

Darkan

Ezrad,

It has come to my attention that you have been stating that you are a full member of the the Stormblades. When last we had talked you had patiotioned to be a member of the group. You were on a 3 month trial period for that time and we have not see you since then. You have not been initiated in the the company at this time, so please refrain from using the Stormblades name. Now it does not mean that you could not be a member, but you would have to patition again and it would be up to the officers of the company to agree to your admittance.

Please contact me so we can talk futher on this matter.

Darkan Silverstorm
Leader of the StormBlades

Darkan

That's interesting... At the end of my first 3 months I was told by Izer that I was a full member, and that's when I received a tabbard. Though this was during a time where you were not present, as I recall. This is what I was told though, and didn't think much different. Though with as much time as I spent around the rest of you in this last gathering, I'm surprised I wasn't informed then. I... appologize... I think. Though confused, as I've gotten contridictions.

Ezrad

I would like to talk about this in private if you do not mind. Sorry if there was confusion in this matter.

Ezrad,

I also apologize for the misunderstanding. Apparently, your induction took place when none of the leadership were present. I do not remember being there or any of this. This past gather was the first I had seen you in many months and I guess I did not take note of you calling yourself a Stormblade while we were in Fairedale. I am certain that Darkan is fully capable of telling you our view and our stance on the matter. Should any additional questions arise, you may also contact me.

Honor and Duty,
-Gwendara Alanik
Seneschal of the Stormblades

Gwen,

Then I've been confused since we were in Trellheim. Though I too remember fighting beside both of you last time we were in Fairedale, and I didn't hear any problems then. We worked as a team.

-Ezrad

Ezrad, I believe the comment of talking about this in private was intended to keep this conversation in a more private place. Darkan only chose the dream realm to contact you to speak with him.
Also, to make a point, I fought beside many people this past weekend, but there were many who weren't fellow Stormblades. And while the whole town was working together for a common goal, your interactions with the group seemed to be circumstancial.
-Kayden

Back