Saturday on the 26th of April

Setting:Stylrun
Run by: Cymryc
Start Time: 11:00 AM

PC $15.00
Advanced Page $10.00
Page $5.00
NPC Free

When the clock strikes the bargain struck, was the hood of the wood red or green: When Tridpan say "it's not my fault" who will believe and who will decide enough is enough

please let logistics know if you plan on PCing so we can have a character card ready for you

So do you guys still have a character card for Maklin? I still need to get a costume together since parts of the old one got tossed, but it looks like I got time, so you might as well count me in to PC on the 26th.

maklin said:
So do you guys still have a character card for Maklin? I still need to get a costume together since parts of the old one got tossed, but it looks like I got time, so you might as well count me in to PC on the 26th.

I will find your card, we are playing at Mt.Tabor park

you can always send me a PM

I don't know what my schedule is going to be yet. I can't request the time off being that I've already requested a weekend off for the Seattle April Event. I was on a steady schedule the last two weeks of 4:30PM-11PM in which case I would have been able to make game days then head to work, but one of my co-workers quit without notice (as in he showed up 30 minutes before his shift and said I'm not working, grrr). So the schedule that would have allowed me to make game days might be gone.

Thats about a month out so its hard to say what my schedule will be. If I'm able I'll be there as an NPC.

OH MAN i saw this site and got all excited since I'm originally from oregon and when i saw the faire day was at the mt tabor park ...i got all misty...i used to have all my childhood picnics there...its good to know that there are still fun people partying there!!!

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
OH MAN i saw this site and got all excited since I'm originally from oregon and when i saw the faire day was at the mt tabor park ...i got all misty...i used to have all my childhood picnics there...its good to know that there are still fun people partying there!!!

It is nice to hear, I have been going to the park for the past 13 years. I love playing in the park, there is so much area to run around and enjoy.

i used to love this one playground on a hill there that had these little iron things on big spring syou could ride...one of them was a seahorse...oh the adventures I had.....

Sadly, if things go as planned as of right now, this is the day we will be pulling out in our Penske truck and well on our way to Ohio by the time game gets called on.

Maxondaerth said:
Sadly, if things go as planned as of right now, this is the day we will be pulling out in our Penske truck and well on our way to Ohio by the time game gets called on.

./cry

That sucks

Maxondaerth said:

You're a big meanie!! I keep seeing this and it is like it begins to rain all over again on my parade. :cry:

You will be missed very very much.

Maxondaerth said:
Crap!! :cry:
I won't be able to see you before you leave. After all these years of playing together, I don't know what to say. We have had a great time together. All the adventures, deaths (mostly mine, haha), and role playing, it's hard to say goodbye.
I wish you well and don't forget us.

Kevin

Got my work schedule, I'll be able to make the Faire day. I just have to be on my way to work by about 4:30 PM. Should give me plenty of NPC time.

Back