Saturday on the 2nd of August

Setting:Inner Kingdom
Run by: Cymryc
Start Time: 11:00 AM

PC $15.00
Advanced Page $10.00
Page $5.00
NPC Free

Victory is but fleeting: With the forest back to normal, and the undead attacks returned, when will the shipments finally make it

Calender marked. I'll be there with Monster Camp as an NPC. I'll be there at least for part of it depending on work. Don't have my schedule for that week yet.

Hmmm I might be able to make that one depending. I will be back home on the 25th and be able to figure out my time on and off. I may end up staying home for like three weeks or I might be gone for two and then back for three. So we shall see.

I am unsure if I will be able to attend, but will try.

Looks like it will be gone for two then back for three.

Does that mean you will be able to make the Seattle Event in August?

Looks like a yes at this point!

I got my work schedule today, I work at 5:30 PM on the 2nd. Which means that I will be able to stay at the gameday until 5PM. That should be enough time to run it to its conclusion.

It doesn't look like I will be able to make it on Saturday. There was a mess up at work and which means that I will have to work on Saturday.

Kevin

I am sorry to hear that, Kevin. I plan to be there Saturday, and it is always nice to have a 'full boat' of players.

Doug / "Chicken Leg" Jack

I've been talking to a few perspective players and they might show up as well. So lets get our garb, gear and make up and put on a good show for new players.

B~>

So, it looks like I will not be able to come tomorrow. I hope that you all have a great time :D

As for me, I will be driving down to LA on monday and then driving back on friday. Jen, my parents and I will be making the long haul to retrieve her stuff in a pickup truck with a trailer.

~Mark/Derek

We needed you today! I had a nice trip to the earth circle and we met up with a real nasty undead that nobody could hurt with, earth, silver or normal weapons. We had basic healing spells that hurt it but we ran out of those quick.

Some fun though. Small issue though. I wanted to see some of the garb I made for monster camp placed on the random monsters and NPC's. Anywho I'll see you guys up at the seattle Campout :D .

B~>

Unsure said:
Small issue though. I wanted to see some of the garb I made for monster camp placed on the random monsters and NPC's. Anywho I'll see you guys up at the seattle Campout :D .

B~>

When did you donate this garb to monster camp? Because if it was at the May event, chances are good that it is not currently in Oregon with the game day monster camp. The game day Monster camp is I would say at most 1/8th the size of the full event monster camp. It contains the packets, tabards, armor, weapons, and a few other odds and ends, which is what is mainly needed at game days. Most of the garb is with the main monster camp totes which are currently in the Seattle area. You will probably see the grab you donated used, but at events.

Jesse

Yes It was as well as the last 2 gamedays. Just would like us to look nice in front of potential members as well as regular ambiance for players.

B~>

FYI, I know it's a little bit of late notice, but Seattle has a game day this Sunday if any of you are interested.

I can't make it this week but where do you normally have your gamedays? I might be able to make the trip up another time.

B~>

Back