Saturday on the 19th of July

Setting:Inner Kingdom
Run by: Cymryc
Start Time: 11:00 AM

PC $15.00
Advanced Page $10.00
Page $5.00
NPC Free

All good things: When wicked comes out to play, who will rally? who will flee?

Not sure if I will be able to come due to new part-time job. Will see on Friday the 17th if I will be able to come.

Kevin

:eek: Wow. Everyone was asking for a gameday and now that we finally get one you guys got other things to do? JK :lol: . Anyways I'll be there and I hope to see a good turn out as well.

B~>

I'll be there with Monster Camp as an NPC until about 3:30PM, Then I must head to work unfortunately.

I would love to be there but I know I will probably be on the opposite end of the country. I am making gobs of money though! Oh and BTW greetings from a random Wyoming rest stop.

Because of a late shipment from a company I get product from, I will not be able to attend Saturday's game day. I really wanted to go, but work comes first. I hope everyone has fun.

Kevin

It was alot of fun. :) Thanks Cymric. I have been needing a day like this for some time. To long if you ask me. We should have gamedays more often. ;)

The story/module was great! It had a real human side to the story. I liked that we had a part in righting wrongs commited on crooked Gus and Jacob. Their relationship as father and son could have been used earlier on in the story which would have made the heroes care that much more for Jacob and Gus. Then again it was a minor querk and not a problem; overall it was very intereactive and a complex module to solve.

Kudos to Monster Camp and Staff.

B~>

Back