*Fake Drumroll here* Announcing our First off season game!

Lurin

Duke
That's right mates, it's official, we've decided we might as well keep running this thing we call LARP over the cold winter months as best we can so we've schedule our first cold weather event of the year!

This event will debue as the first event prepped entirely with by our fantastic plot team as I will be taking a breather and stepping back to PC things this event as they lay the foundations for another great year!

Now onto the nitty-gritty details!

Where - Camp Salie - Anoka County
When - November 19th-20th, Saturday the 19th-Sunday 20th, That's right! Check in starts at 8 am with game on at 10, we'll be playing later in the day Sunday and this will be a full weekend event with new logistics at sunday Breakfast. Food service this game will be Dinner and Breakfast, with some snacks around lunchtime so please eat on your way in.
Why - Well...do YOU want to go 5 months without Larping just because it's a little cold?
Price- Standard $45 with prereg

This camp features heated bathrooms and showers, sleeping will be available in 4 heated cabins that have bunks and matresses provided. Each Cabin sleeps 12 so groups will have to share as we expect to fill the majority, if not all the space up!

We can't give you much more for in game details as a lot depends on what happens in October!

Looking forward to seeing some chilly red noses out there in November!

Re: *Fake Drumroll here* Announcing our First off season gam

Still $45 for pre-regged people even without friday night?

Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but is this for November?

deoman said:

Yes as noted we'll be playing later on Sunday (until 2 pm) to make up the missing friday night time. I've also updated the notes to confirm it's for November.

deoman said:

Your also still getting the same amount of xp and treasure dropped during the game. That's really what you pay for anyways... ;)

Oh extra question, is this going to be the first non-level capped event? And will the MI policy be changing at all? Its possible I might fly out with my main and not having to worry about Friday night makes that even easier depending... :thumbsup:

The event will be NOT CAPPED!!! Also, part of the reason for keeping the price as-is falls to the fact that we intend this event to have somewhat more extravagant food than usual.

Please note, the date for this event has been moved back by one week due to some unexpected scheduling conflicts, we apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this causes.

Alas, it is too close to Thanksgiving, I will be unable to attend. I wish you a fantastic event tho!

-Ryan

Hm... It would be nice to get a weekend off before the hardcore christmas shopping starts...

I'll be there. Somehow.

Pre-reg time? *actively hovering over the send button to pre-reg*

Probably for not another week and a half -_-

Icey said:
Probably for not another week and a half -_-
Hey man, there's no need for criticism.
tennyo.san said:
Pre-reg time? *actively hovering over the send button to pre-reg*
The time has come! Pre-registration has officially opened!

Please remember folks, if you want to prepay for the event, we love you, but make sure to use the official links the price for using paypal is very small percentage higher simply because it costs us that much to accept funds this way. Please note if you already prepaid for the November event (only a couple have come in) don't worry about the small difference! You can find a button for this on the website, near the Preregistration form, or just click below!

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... 4T9JLLMFVL

Thanks!
Yer Friendly Alliance Guy.

I'm not criticizing you, that -_- was towards their eagerness. I'm just generally used to seeing pre-reg opening like when I predicted it. Course now I'm wrong, so bleh ><

Back