Fallout LARP

Heh, I had, for the last 5 years or so, been working working on a Post Apoc game in my head. After seeing this a few days ago, I began to put it down onto paper. Of course, the really cool thing about these guys is their costuming and the fact that russia has a bunch of decomissioned military bases to use. You could import their ruleset over here and you'd still get Joe B with jeans and a T-shirt saying "I love Mutants" - well actually that would require more work. :)

Huh - a ticket to Moscow with three months pre booking is under $600. I might just haveta see if I can do it... :)

be a pain to learn russian though. I tried to track down a teacher, or a school that taught it a while back...didnt turn up any results, though to be honest I do live in the boonies of southeast ohio.

Actually, I'd love to go without knowing much, if any Russian. It would be fun to be the barbarian from another land that doesn't understand what's going on. Although I'd have a feeling that a few of them will know English but still, learning the phrase "Don't touch that! It's a bomb!" the hard way would be HI-larious!

...and when you've gotten rich enough to afford the cells, you can upgrade to super sledge without any fuss. My do I miss that game.

Those Ruskies seem to be pretty serious about their LARP. Badass.

Back