Familia

Banradi

Adept
Does anybody have information on the Rom of these lands? I visited a few of them on Solome Island this past gathering, and have only heard of the Moldavian clan in passing. Anything you might have would be useful.

I have money and healing to offer if you desire it as payment.

Safe Travels,
Banradi Irani Moduri
Master of the Waymaker Stones
Apprentice to Mathis - Order of the Emerald Flame

If you wish to be particular, my full name is Ahlana Cassandra Gem Antaro Silverbane Maldovia Moore....
both Antaro and Maldovia are Romani names.
My information is sure to be outdated, but I will share what I can.

~Ahlana

I did not realize that you were familia, Ahlana! My sincerest apologies. I have quite a lot of studying and research to do back in Dragonreach, but I hope to spend some time with cousins before the next market day as well. Hopefully we have some time Friday evening of the gather to share a story or two before working on getting magic restored in the land.

Safe Travels,
Banradi Irani Moduri
Master of the Waymaker Stones
Apprentice to Mathis - Order of the Emerald Flame

I was born Romani. I never intended to become an elf, and I have been unable to rectify the problem. One of my husbands is also Romani.
I also spoke with some of the familia this past gathering.

I look forward to our chat.

~Ahlana

I may also be able to assist you with your vision. Magic has been strange, we shall see.

Dah, the veautiful Ahlanna iz familiy. A bit distant for now vut ve vill eventually fix her. It vill ve a good day vith lots of vino.

Kit

Back