Fantasy Fantasy Football 2022 edition!

A.mungo

Scout
Marshal
Atlanta Staff
Its about that time of year when some of us have to hurry home from events, or go on an extra early Sunday morning mod to where there is cell signal. I would like to set up an Alliance Fantasy Football league on ESPN, all skill levels welcome. Are you a seasoned pro? Great! Brand new? We can help! What's football? Are you good at statistics? We plan to use standard scoring if anyone wants to do some research before committing. Premise is simple though, around the end of August we will set up a live draft where we determine our teams on the ESPN app. Then roughly once-twice a week you log in and make sure your drafted players are playing or sitting as appropriate, or replaced if there is someone better available you want. If there is interest and we can get 8-10 players we can run a purely Alliance league. I know for certain of at least me and two others already up for it, so comment below if you would like an invite, and if there is a big response we can separate into a couple leagues. Thanks again!!

I am also open to teaching people who are interested but do not know where to start or what to look at for inspiration. Just send em a message and I will shoot over resources or plan a call :)

-Tony

I'm down to sit in last place as is Jets fan tradition.

@RiddickDale, @Suzanne, @Mulgrum

Please feel free to share the following link to join! This will be an ESPN PPR standard scoring league. First 8 to join! We will work with everyone once all the teams are claimed to set a draft date!

football isn't my sport but, maybe.

Back