Fav moments

cymryc

Squire
There were several

1) Getting to disrupt the after the after wedding celebration, really I did.

2) Hanging out with my friends all weekend

3) Caravaning to the event was a lot of fun, it made it much more intresting for the long drive

4) The 5 chosen actually finishing off the Titan and no longer having to deal with the Tattoo man

5) Having Vanyel and Jania along with us for a Module, those bandits never stood a chance

6) The wedding was amazing

I am really looking forward to the next event

Cymryc

Three words: Red Wizard Alcohol.

Getting to throw the final dissarm at the Titan was awsome I felt greatly useful.

Going on the Nightmare quest was in a nightmare was pretty cool.

Marc going "Shhhh if any of those bunnys come in here you kill them instantly got it?" While making the awsome wedding cake.

- The wedding cake was wonderfull.

- Riddle time with the rats in the hole.

- Going to the realm of nightmares with Jonathan, Bezel and Hawks.

- Being a paranoid starving bandit and being quietly killed by Polare.

- Being chased all over creation by a hord of Jesters.

- Seeing everyone stretch there legs in new surroundings. THis was my first event away from Millersvania.

- The groundskeeper was awsome, giving us free run of the entire camp.

- The Cake.

- Getting euphoriad and having Shikar walk all over looking for an antidote... Only to find after he used it on me that I had one in my pocket... but no one ever asked me.

- Plenty more Im sure I will remember. But I had alot of fun NPC'ing as well as PCing, Laugh or die.

-Eric
(Teth)

Just to name a few:

- The wedding and the subsequent cake. Mad props on the cake. Being involved in the decorations was unexpected, though somewhat satisfying.

- Johnathan getting back into his old habits of helping Teth and crew into the Nightmare realm, and the subsequent scenes that followed.

- Interactions with the Duke D'Orsini and pollishing up on Johnathan's etiquette.

- Having some nice gaps between action to catch up and roleplay with other characters. Had some nice quality RP this weekend.

- The wine tasting.

- The bachelor party.

- The poker game. I think I walked away with about 6 or 8 gold on that one.

- Most of all, Teth and Johnathan discussing Fae behavior, politics, and history into the wee hours of the night.

you did miss a killer wedding cake. Thanks to everyone for coming. feedback form will be active soon, please use it! And keep posting your favorite moments. Mine?

- The wedding and court
- Running the scene in the nightmare realm
- Being at an awesome new-old site
- Playing the titan, even if I *am* getting too old for that kind of thing ;)

A few favorites below.

- Bachelor party. One of the very few times Polare has allowed himself to get really, really drunk.

- Getting to play the nervous groom. Polare's usually too ambit- er, "driven" to be nervous. Definitely a change of pace for that character!

- The wedding & reception. Hooray!

- Getting to forever damage Basel's trust in poor, innocent peasants. Oh well, had to happen sometime.

- Sneaking up on the bandit cabin and doing a quick, efficient pull-and-execute job. Well done to all who went on it.

- The whole "let's go jump into another plane and get trapped there!" thing. Subsequently getting to cast a ritual to save our collective butts. The mod was great fun (although a tad bit chilly near the end there).

-Bryan

Had a great time overall, and yes mad props to staff for the adjustment in environments and the up and down week I heard about you all went through. Thanks for the agony you all suffered for our enjoyment.

1) Hanging out and haranguing Polare the night before his mista--- aahh wedding!
2) Poker game. Gotta play more often, although not with Johnathan. He's too damned lucky.
3) Turning from the bride and groom's table and seeing the collective look of "WTF?" on everyone's face after I gifted the bride with Hope. Exactly what I was looking for.
4) Gittin' folk ta hep me git back mah lahve staaawwwk! (giant chicken ftw)
5) The mod to get the swords of elements part one with all the traps and guiding our newest member through it all. Awesome atmosphere and superior storytelling throughout that quest string Brewer. Enjoyed all parts of it, all the way up to the final battle with the Titan (even though I knew the secret of the trap mod, was still intense). Thanks much and look forward to more plot from you.
6) Whooping up on yet another super colossal bad guy threatening the world, even if I'm getting too old for that kind of thing :D .
7) Being interviewed about said fight afterward for the paper. Can't wait to read that.

It had it's bumps, they all do, but still had a great time all. Thanks and counting down to the next one (or I would if I knew exactly when it was heheh)!

Of course! How could I forget the *massive* Disarm Storm we got to cast on Dave? By my count we did a continuous 90+ seconds of Dave keeping his weapon behind his back and giving our buddies free shots on him.

I've always said that Disarm Storm (8th Celestial) would be the first spell I'd create were I to ever find a Create Battle Magic ritual...

-Bryan

Here is my list:

1) Being able to play an NPC who was present at the engagement, and have him
return to witness the wedding. He even brought a gift. Then he drank a bit of
Mizrak's wine and passed out.

2) Dancing Warped Jesters

3) The Titan Battle

4) Starving bandits trying to negotiate our way out of the cabin alive then
getting slaughtered as soon as we all were out.

5) Disease bunny

Oh, and forgot friday night's three minute madness of trying to keep one of the Jesters from being KB'd while under the effects of a Laugh by straddling him and knocking five different weapons away from his prone form. Truly silly, but fun!

I don't know if it was sick, altitude, or both, but I kinda spent most of the event passed out. :/

Teth/Eric discovering what the spirit link ritual does.

Shikar... under the effect of a magic laugh from the jesters, walks up to Nate's NPC laughing... and deaths him with an activate. The WTF look on Nate's face was priceless.

Not really watching the wedding because I was busy watching out the window for any ne'er-do-wells approaching and being ready to pounce them if they did. Silent gifts are the bestest. ;)

Edit: Oh yeah... and officially still being a marshal.

mine were:
-going on the spider quest geting hit in the face and then screaming page and having holly wonder why I am
-everything was afected by alchemy (for once)
-the lovely warm cabins
-and the hike to the cave

.:favorite moments:.

~being apart of plot ^-^ (destorying the titan an ice elemental humanoid)
~going through the house with the traps
~going to the cave (it was SO beautiful)
~wedding cake
~joining house auctorious (im sorry...i think i spelled that wrong)
~having total freedom over the site when we didnt exactly pay for it :]

Jaina/Alycia

OOOOOH! I totally forgot!

Shikar: *licks lips*
Me: *looks askance at him then back at the chicken*
Shikar: Think of the drumsticks...
Me: I'm more of a thigh person myself...

Hmmm...

1) Everytime someone came up to me saying, "I want to buy more booze."

2) "Alavatar! Get up! We need some boom!" I've been waiting to hear that since I started playing this character. :)

3) Everytime someone tasted the 'Elven Spiced Hard Cider' and said, "That IS good!" made me smile.

4) Seeing Teth trying to let go of his new sword. I laughed on the inside!

5) The poker game and party on Friday night was a lot of fun. We should have done Matt/Kerjal's idea and have a Circle of Power around the table for when the jesters came in.

6) Battling a bunch of jesters with the newly married couple standing in the background watching the 'festivities' while Polare complained that the party wasn't 'lively' enough.

7) I loved all of the RP this past weekend! It really makes me want to sit down OOG and RP some discussions further. Heck, I would even be willing to get into costume again! (I have recently been looking for reasons to slip into my new attire :))

Back