290164.full.gif

dim

62564.strip.gif

dim

290026.full.gif
p

290095.full.gif

290235.full.gif

I think the joke is that The Flash is a flasher. Or it could be that all of the Justice League has at some point flashed Wonder Woman, thus the guilty expressions. I wouldn't be suprised either way.

Christine, that cartoon is awesome.

Fearless Leader said:

Here's a case of art imitating life...Best Buy did this to us not to long ago in a massive "reorganization" which saw leadership positions cut, higher paid sales associates reduced in salary by elimination of positions(this was my predicament), then the CEO retired in June after the stock prices rose from being at $27 to about $39 :|

Now all this wouldn't be a problem since BBY has decided to compensate us on lost salary by giving us the difference quarterly for a year...however instead of doing it as normal pay they are doing it as bonus pay which sees our paychecks get taxed to the umpteenth power because we get hit for the hours we did that week then this "bonus".

tonyisdead.png

My favorite. Why? I love OJ(I drink about two gallons a day. Not an estimate.) and my name is Tony.....Odd isn't it?

jpariury said:
I have far too many meetings like this:

20090811.gif

You and me both. I make counting unique buzzwords and catch phrases in a meeting into a game. My current high is 34 or something in that neighborhood.

Back