Favorite Moments: "Blitz," 11/30/13 - 12/1/13

Tylo

Alright people, here is your official permission to start swapping war stories. What were your favorite moments from the double-day?

It's very satisfying when the baddies want you taken care of in specific. Hearing "Get the Sarr and the one in the red belt" was a lot of fun.

The fight with the tentacular baby eldritch abomination was really interesting mechanically. And also fun.

Really enjoyed the final fight. The endless assault really put the pressure on us.

"Get the Sarr and the one with the Red Belt!"..... "OVER MY DEAD BODY!" and then Ali almost made that happen.

I liked my mini huntsman mod. It was totally not what I was expecting, and I love the fact that there are more solutions to dealing with fay than just killing them.

The highlight of the event for me had to be hot dropping into the palace to save the Queen. It felt like a really organic and immersive scene, and I walked away from it feeling like a badass.

Fantastic day NPCing on Sunday.

- Paul's obstacle course. It was great to watch the PCs try and figure out exactly what to do.
- Hanging with Skye. From Vivian to dwarves, I always have fun fighting and playing next to you. :)
- Coming in as Ashleigh, and getting to go ga-ga at all of the adventurers. Especially waist hugging Tevas, and the interactions with Cali.
- All of the interactions as Z. It's always fun to have a throw away become something a little more, and flexing some back packing skills is always a good time :).
- All of the fighting. It's always enjoyable for me :).
- Getting to see Jim as Cam. Looking sharp there sir ;).
- The Final Fight. I have missed short sword and spear.

Till next time :)

-Ali

-One of the hooks was teleporting into a fire. I just loved the adventurers rping 'yeah, I've jumped into a valcano before.. what's the worst that could happen?"
-Mind melding with eldritch horrors.
-I also loved the rp of morality during war. (Nyrani, Tevas, Lorothro etc)

Paul's two mods, of "squid guy" and obstacle course, were just awesome. Both of them were fun, immersive, challenging, and just a blast.

Hot dropping in to save the Queen... and how reasonable she was to work with us when surrounded by her Enslaved guards. I guess nothing like mortal danger to make someone cooperate.

Loved trying out Kodah! (My new character). I really enjoyed playing a fighter and the different type of role play that I don't get to experience playing as Mikaylee. Jumping right into a daring fire obstacle course as the first mod with Kodah seemed very fitting. I love physical challenge mods and want to see more of them in Twinspire :)

Lots of awesome role play, especially with Sev and Tevas. Loved the first undead fight, it very challenging. Defending our keep from invading Dwarves was fun. The last fight was awesome! I got to be a frontline fighter (Which doesn't usually happen in the larger group fights) and the NPCs gave it their all, which made it a lot harder, challenging and fun.

Overall it was a great event!

Back