Favorite moments in April

There were so many great moments for me at this event I dont know where to start, but I'll give it a try.

-Dan as the shadow thief thing (Hamburgler). From the moment he first jumped Evi he was great fun. I loved when I killed him the first time and he exploded in loot, and I loved how everyone thought I was crazy when I kept seeing him in the windows.

-Shane as the veggymancer, and the running battle that spanned acres. I loved flinging myself past his guards to get at least one hit on him to interupt his attempts to raise dropped adventurers as zombie things. Id get one good hit on him then fling myself to the ground and play dead to avoid the five hundred packets that would start flying my way.

-Confusing Aeris when she ran up to heal me in the plant battle and I popped my eye open, looked around and ran just as she was about to healing arts me.

-The NPC's and the great jobs they did with the limited numbers they had. And all the people that spent time double hooking to make the weekend fun for everyone.

-The plot team for all the hard work they put into everything.

Thats all for now, will put more up when I have time.

-Ohh! and Pain Slice... And all the crazy fun that entitled... And to a missed oppertunity to get myself killed (Tails are so much fun)...

-The plant battle was cool? and taunting the big vegemancer. Although, being left in the Earth Guild for a large part of that was kinda sad ;_;
-Apocliachi pinning me right infront of the tavern as Dan?s Shadow Thingy (Hamburglar) was approaching. Then getting paralyzed, and being bendied-posied. X__X It was interesting.
-Talking to Pain Slice and asking advice on how to be a sarr.
-I think it was Friday night when Kasuni, Ashe, Jax, and Teth were in the tavern. Great RP occurred.
-Practicing packet drills at every opportunity X__X
-Rat boy bringing out a gigantic pot and ladle as if expecting to eat me. That was fun running around.
-Listening to Evad try to convince Ashe not to leave. It was interesting.
-The troll battle was fuuun! I didn?t know combat was that great X__X
-So much more! I?ll post again when I remember the rest ^^

Ahhh, memories...

-The stealth mod. Lots of fun, and humbling when I tried to keep up with Krieger belly crawling across an open field. Forgot how many levels of OCS Rat Ninja that boy has.

-Krieger threatening MWE stew, and me getting a visualization of him running around the tavern banging the ladel and pot yelling "Okalahoma Oklahoma Oklahoma Oklahoma...." later made me giggle. (movie reference, impress me with the name)

-Lots of fun training folks in all sorts of various skills. Had forgotten how much fun Teacher skill can be with a little imagination.

-Groping for the lightswitch in the celestial cabin and groped Dan by mistake, not knowing he was there.

-Getting to pal around with Polar, Alavatar, Avaran, and even Gregor at times was fun again. Hoped the antics weren't too rusty for you guys.

-Plant mod was fun from a wave battle standpoint, and Shane was great as the Veggi King (even if the seemingly infinite vine spawns seemed a bit much by the end).

-Lots of fun remaking contact with the townsfolk. Hope to see those "humble townsfolk" again sometime (you know who you are).

-Oh, and who could forget. WheeeEEEEeeeee!

Overall, thanks to Shan, Jim, and Dan. Not just for this weekend, but for every weekend they've put together over the years, with a lot of unforgettable moments along the way. I know how hard it is, been there. I don't know how you guys did it so well for so long. I hope you guys enjoy the break you so very much deserve, and I hope you come back to us rested and ready to play. I'd love to see more Luinal and Elryon.

Well, more Luinal.

I liked almost everything about this event. The fate mod rocked. Some things were:

-Getting woken up to get my card. I ran up and when he said all you have to do is swear to protect it so many things ran through my head telling me not to....though a couple secconds later thinking if I swear I can go back to bed. I swore and started heading back then Krieger, Alavatar, and Alabaster pull me off to do something. It was then that I realized I screwed myself for no reason >.<

- The whole plant battle, and watching Shane freak out when he realized he dropped the card.

-The "Doom" speech of Kreiger, Alabaster, and I.

-Going into the tower only to be rifted back to the tavern then drinking with Alavatar.

Those are just some of the ones I can think of. Plus I am at school...I should get back to my work.

-A weekend with playing poker is always a good thing.

-Pain-Slice interaction was fun as always.

-Making it across the yard, then behind and under the building. Screams of "IT'S UNDER THE STAIRS!". Making it out in time to watch the guards surround the building and look underneath at a whole lotta nuttin'.

-Getting to have someone else pick me up with "IcallupontheEarthtoCureMortalWoundsIgrantyouthepowerofaMagicArmorIgrantyouthepowerofaReflectMagic. Now go, kill the bad guys over there!"

-A trip to the Blood Sea is always entertaining.

-Training Syphura (whose name I am sure to have misspelled).

jpariury said:
-A weekend with playing poker is always a good thing.

-Pain-Slice interaction was fun as always.

-Making it across the yard, then behind and under the building. Screams of "IT'S UNDER THE STAIRS!". Making it out in time to watch the guards surround the building and look underneath at a whole lotta nuttin'.

-Getting to have someone else pick me up with "IcallupontheEarthtoCureMortalWoundsIgrantyouthepowerofaMagicArmorIgrantyouthepowerofaReflectMagic. Now go, kill the bad guys over there!"

-A trip to the Blood Sea is always entertaining.

-Training Syphura (whose name I am sure to have misspelled).

Yes, poker was quite enjoyable *s* definitely have to do it again..i DO need better weapons and armor, after all *heh*

Id have to say basically everything to do with the fate stuff. Like the plant fight--
Alabaster: Dragons Breath, Dragons Breath!
Shane: bane, bane.
Alabaster:Spell shield! .. Got it.... *thump*
I just blew the crap out of myself....

Shane: cor-- cor-- coruption
Alabaster: What did you say?
Shane: cor- coruption.
Alabaster: thats what I thought.. Hey get back here I want my card @*%#&!

Vanyel:Albaster he dropped the card!
Alabaster: duh! hury lets get it! **runs over where they were fighting** Crap where is it?
Dailyn(sp?):This the card your looken for?
Alabaster/Vanyel:YES! **Alabaster grabs card and hides in the celestial circle cause he doesnt want to die**

When we got rifted back to the tavern--
Polar: Are we really at our tavern? Look to see if anything is different.
Alavatar: Ill go check on my boos!

Getting woken up to go get Vanyel's card--
**walk up to the tavern to find shane playing the guy with the card**
Alabaster: I got to go to the bathroom be right back. **Goes to the bathroom and comes back to find shane gone**
Alabaster: What happend? You get your card?
Vanyel: I made a vow to protect it so he gave it to me.
Alabaster: That could be bad...
(Later we find out he is now the one that has to kill the big bady cause of this..)

The Spracta fight with that big black one that I kept confining and setting on fire and such. One time I just walk up to it expecting to confine it and I hear him start saying "Death gas poison" As soon as I hear Death I hit the floor and chuck my confine. I confined the plant, dodged the death, scraped up my knee(bleeding >_<) and landed right on my already sprained wrist.. SMART! Aslo later using Dailyn as a shield while he was entangled so I wouldnt get hit ^_^

Just want to again thank plot for making this an amazing weekend.. I really needed that break it was awsome. We will not only miss the wonderful games you have put on for us for years and years we will also miss you so we better see you back at nero. Wether its PCing NPCing or just stopping by to say hi some time. To end it, have fun on your much deserved time off. :D

Back