Favorite Moments June 2013

Kasuni

Squire
This last event was loads of fun for a lot of people! Let's kick off the favorite moments!

- The bumbling bandits, messing up a Destroy Magic were fun.

- The picnic ended up being a blast, thank you to everyone who participated!

- Dryad charm-storm was neat on an ooc level :) A little confusing, but interesting roleplay.

- Roleplaying with both the PCs and NPCs. If nothing else, it was interesting to sort out who Kasuni's friends are!

Thank y'all for a great time!

Re: Favorite Moments

Ha! I was making the same post at the same time! I guess I just move too slowly. Let's call it practice for my Slothkyn. :oops:

• Alavatar freak-out on Saturday night. Thanks to everyone for the patient RP at that time. :) Special thanks to Shelk, Kasuni, Raganzi, Killian, Takara, Swift and Mini for putting up with it at the beginning.
  • The NPCs did an awesome job playing the echoes! Super creepy.
    • P.S. Thanks for not totally burning all of the circle's Resist Destroy Magics. :D But, thanks for reminding everyone why I put them on the circle.
  • The stories of the undead coming out of the water. I wish I could have seen that! If only there had been video.
  • The "picnic" was a lot of fun, despite the last minute panic. Good food, good conversation, good times. :)
  • Drinking masks. I have a feeling I will be wearing mine more frequently.
  • I had a lot of fun RPing with everyone! It was great being able to sit down with old friends and hang out a little. :D

- Playing a corrupt Friday night, even though we got rolled pretty bad.
- Playing Rufus' cousin and merchant-ing to the PCs on Saturday.
- Two charmed lizards expressing their affection.
- Surprise attack on the corrupt as an echo on Saturday night.
- The underwater undead mod, the sharks were amazing!
- Watching Aqua-NPCs being deployed to the beach.
- The spooky echoes being all echo-ey.

Where do I begin?

• Even though we got rolled hard during the opening fight on Friday night, the rout certainly set the tone for the rest of the event from that point forward. Eeeesh that was tough.
  • All of the RP was amazing. I'm getting much more comfortable with my character and with role playing in general.
  • Shelk you crazy little MWE, you.
  • The mining tunnel mod was incredible. It was ferocious and it was challenging. Thank you, NPCs.
  • This was my first event with a shield and it was one of my favorite things about the weekend. I love it.
  • I am just starting to get acquainted with some of the political goings-on in the background. Cael had been blissfully ignorant of them until this time.
  • Barb the Shark and Barb the Flame Elemental were hilariously frightening. Excellent work.
  • Swimming at the picnic. I'm sorry I missed seeing the undead come out of the water, I had already headed to shower by the time that all happened.

I can't wait for the four-day.

As an aside, could we get someone to change the title to include the event date? That will help if people want to find this thread in the future.

in no particular order:
picnic
echoes (and watching players 2-3x my level freak out and scatter like leaves in the wind)
RP of the various groups (this seemed to become the Class Warfare Weekend)

sad moment of having to find out friends permed.

Durnic said:
As an aside, could we get someone to change the title to include the event date? That will help if people want to find this thread in the future.

Got it! :)

In no particular order:

-Being Amanita most of the weekend
--Helping the PCs fight a little bit on Friday night
--Being pushy about the Draxian with everyone who would listen
--Watching Avaran's face when she accidentally told him that the portal was closed
--A mini tiff with Bree about the Draxian

-The picnic was awesome, thanks for everyone who shared delicious food!
-My conversations with Zeth as Adele are always great, in this case, it was kind of ironic how things turned out.
-Being a creepy echo was awesome, and I loved Boganzi trying to block my face with his polearm :p

WELL. This is going to be hard to narrow down.

Garrick LEAVING. Worst. Birthday. Ever. Poor Ryabel.

Being temporarily the one 'managing' the Earth Guild sort of - without being invested or able to do any resurrections with the bell ringing OFF THE HOOK on Saturday night.

Trying to confine an echo and then having a panicky moment it turned out to be the Lord of Echoes.

When the corrupt burst into the Earth Guild building. They kindly gave us Darian's stuff and left without a fight. A meek "... thank you!" was all we could muster.

The picnic was awesome! Ryabel got to sit by the drunks and be profoundly uncomfortable with it.

All in all, I had an amazing time, but poor Ry is sad and conflicted! The perfect event.

So, I had a great event, but Zeth feels like his heart was put through a meat grinder, then shot up with Novacaine. So, here's mine, but the list is small because the event was pretty thoroughly good.

1) Kasuni.

2) Full-healing bigbies.

3) Talking with Lord Kendrick. Seeing this guy angry is awesome.

4) The "wtf, why'd he sell rits to us, then try to rob Zodiac?" scene. Does it count as treasure policy if the gold was Luke's? :eek:

--A whole ton of stuff I probably won't be able to talk about for several years.. if ever. So very interesting.
--Hardworking, positive new NPCs- despite the heat, occasional waiting, and plan changing
--Underwater mod sharkacudas!
--Picnic deliciousness!
--Prowling as the mean dryads
--lake skeletons

• -Being asked if I used real blood to make my scrolls *Achievement Unlocked: Super Creep*.
    -Undead walking out of the lake.
    -Getting trapped inside the Celestial circle, alone, as the bell rang constantly. Procy was pretty sure everyone was dead, and he'd be trapped there forever.

Lets see here I like a few things,

Shelk's cooking Collin a lizard steak. It was freaking awesome!!!

Playing an echo and coming into the fact of "Hmm peoples seem to be droping like flys...Ooh here is anuther one."

Beening an NPC and still freaking out when that bell rang.

All the awesome RP

The drinking game and watching everyone get drunk around me and not being able to. Its great as a hobbling.

Playing chest and doing my best to be horrible. "success"

Freaking out the next day with my townie about how the corrupt and echos were fighting and not sure were It was safe to run to. Oh and buying potions from Polaire with coin found on the ground and seeing him get called on profiteering hehe.

All in all it was an epic blast!

Back