Favorite November Moments

Would love to know why someone got slapped! LOL

Skeld got slapped by Alis because he ran off to defend his village after promising to send word, promptly DIDN'T send word, and thus made her worry for six weeks while he was off being dead in a ditch. Or at least that's what she thought he was doing. Turns out he's fine.

Did they all swing wither and call, "Prepare to die, 50 wither slay?????" Twice each? or at least once each for 30 wither slay? ... They had full protectives, immune to waylay and more...

Oh joy.. Withering Knights.

Jesse, I honestly thought we should give them Vira's whistle so they could use it when we laid into them. But since there is none of the R word in Alliance, I think we were fine for not doing so.

You did them plenty of Justice. They just got surrounded and gacked. None were immune to waylay, we used waylay to interrogate - which honestly made for better RP than just gacking them. They never had a chance to use the 50 wither slays (That is also more powerful than Pike...so yea prolly not needed). Wither carriers are a bit balls for our game imho...

I will say, Miguel did better job with the RP than Lisp-Guy is doing on the forums in terms of being "Bad".

So I'm going to jump in finally and laugh about the bunch of folks who had to chase Emily and I in the woods and over by LC Cabins. That was one of the funniest things to have everyone chasing a bunch undead cats. Being winded like hell and still going at it. The look of hate from Casey as he had dropped his plate armor back at the start of this little chance. :D Sorry guys but I did start running a little bit closer to the end of the season, and I will be running more during the winter.

@Jesse, think back to the Ice Drake fight.
And I admit part of how the fight event down was we had a couple brand new people and a couple newer people (raises hand) who are not used to using everything on a character card. But next time... ;-)

Fellstar was not laughing, but I, OOG Mark, was definitely laughing during the hour or more of chasing undead cats. Literally, chasing. It took all that time to find and catch four, and one we saw never did get caught (kudos to the running Emily!). *sigh*

Back