Favorite NPC for Festival of Crows.

Favorite NPC

• Brooke (Pratorians, Drag Queen, Orc)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike (Pratorians, Rellen, Guard, Orc)

• Dan (Pratorians, Satyr Lord, Orc, Killer Drag Bees)

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Brian (Pratorians, Orc)

• Nichole (Pratorians, Countess Gvyerin)

• Sarah (Pratorians, Baroness Kosh)

• Keith (Gamesman, Orc, Killer Drag Bees, Blood Elemental)

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Shauna(Duchess Victoria, Master Quyn, Nadja)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Rory (Wally, Orc, Killer Drag Bees)

• Ben (Rodrigo, Orc, Brownie, Hobling Alchemist)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dramm a'dan

Scholar
Vote for your favorite NPC of the weekend. I'm limited to only listing 10 folks.

Other options are:
Gwen (Empress)
Cory (Az'Caine, Smed)

My vote is also for Dan. The champion battle was great, and the"entertainment" was quite enjoyable. Mr Steve, however, is why I vote for him. I was on my way to bed when he comes up and spent an hour entertaining us. Very funny.

Another one for Dan. Mr Steve was insane, Iwas laughing so hard at both the dukes camp and the fire pit hearing the same stuff but impressed at how perfectly he keept it all straight every time hed repeat stuff.

Yup, Dan gets my vote. I loved everything he did from start to finish, and the flesh weaving was the first time I have ever felt my skin crawl in a larp.
He sold both of his champion battles like a pro, too.
He also helped me shake off the rust rules-wise more than once.
Good stuff all around, dude.

I vote for Dan but want to send an honorable mention to Keith. He worked very hard to keep things on track with confused and agressive players during the troll ball, etc. Although his role was not glamorous he certainly did it well. Thanks to all the NPC's - exellent weekend.

Agreed. All the NPCs did a fantastic job this weekend.

Dan is the man again, the hour or two with the Satyr Lord Mr. Steve. We need Goppos and Squirfallo's!

Everyone did amazing I really enjoyed having the NPC'S stick around for more then a few hours but Dan got my vote for overall for being Mr.Steve and the "odd" display for his entertainment.

Thanks to Dan, Clover's tummy will never be the same! Great job!

I had to vote for keith, simply for his apparently infinite patience with us all day saturday.

Back