Favorite NPC for the Festival of Crows

Favorite NPC

• Lorne (Team DAM leader, Goose-kin, Blood Orc, various other monsters)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Justin (Team DAM handler, Faybridge Merchant, Manticore, various other monsters)

• Lindsay (Team DAM gardener, Red Herring, various other monsters)

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Sam (Team DAM gnoll, Blood Orc, Manticore, various other monsters)

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Philippe (Team DAM caster, various other monsters)

• Ryan (Team DAM Skellie, various other monsters)

• Nicole (Dream Creature, Blood Orc, various other monsters)

• Kristen (Naga, Mushroom, Kara Vale, various other rolls)

• Johnson (Games Assistant, Blood Orc, various others)

• Laurie (Lilly, Naga, Red Herring, various monsters)

• Keith (Games Master, Manitcor)

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Mike (Blood Orc, Chancellor, various monsters)

• Brooke (Blood Orc, Councilor and Red herring

• Paul (Dwarf Merchant, Bard, various monsters)

• Sarah (Merchant and various monsters)

• Shauna (Nadja, Master Quin, Blighter)

• Cory (meh Az'caine)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dramm a'dan

Scholar
I hope I have everyone, maybe I should wait till morning to post this. But here is your list of cast members. Vote for your favorite NPC.

This is a tough one. Everyone was great as usual. Love Paul he's been great both times I've seen him out. Lindsay as Flower was fantastic. I think I might have to go with Lorne though this time as I enjoyed taunting him allweekend with the stake.

And yet again, it doesn't register my vote for some reason.

Breten said:
And yet again, it doesn't register my vote for some reason.

Because you suck

Try now. it was set as an announcement and not a sticky. That may have had something to do with it.

I don't know the names of everyone, but I really enjoying the reparte with the Gamemaster... he had a cool way of keeping people talking and drawing out character development. I also liked the spiffy elf (with the long sleeves) who was always available to fill quiet moments with RP possibilities. But my vote goes to 'Sam'? He kept my dwarf entertained Friday night with his bardic goodness, and RPed well in response to Bolli's outrageous tomfoolery. Of Team Dam, he was always in character and intimidating. In combat, he took the time to present good targets in draw people into the fight. Well done!

My vote goes to Lindsay. She played her character so well and it must not have been the most interesting to have a character like flower.

I must say that the other NPCs did a great job.
Thank you to my colleagues of Team DAM. It was great. Althought most of the Roleplay we did was between us I enjoyed it very much.

Honestly all of you where so fun that i had to grab an appropriately sized die and decide that way XD it was the only fair way to decide which one of you wonderfull folk got my vote as i only had one to give.

I had to vote for Lindsay, she showed great spirit and got into character all weekend. On Friday she was the elf maiden who fainted from fright at the orcs chasing her, and RP'd well.

Her taking the zombie that wound up earning the name 'Flower' was just awesome. I think the moment that showed she really 'got' how to play her character was during troll ball when I said "Command Undead by Voice - Get the Troll Ball" she turned and looked at me, throwing her hands in the air and went "Uuugh?" I repeated the command a few times before I realized - it's not really a 'ball' it's a Troll's head, so she had no idea what I was talking about.

Lindsay gets my vote.

I have to say that all the NPCs did amazing, but her zombie really just stood out.

At one point she was commanded to run, and she ran like a shambling zombie - which was hilarious. At no point when she was playing flower did she not appear completely zombie-fied.

Still no,this is the error message I get:

The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.

I voted for Keith this time around, if for nothing else the reffing of the Troll Ball games which took a great deal of effort, patience, and time spent in the hot Sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back