FAVORITE NPC: "Under the Lux's Thumb" (May 2018)

Who was your favourite NPC this weekend?

• Cory F

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Gwen F

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Randy T

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Nick C.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Marie C.G.

• Katie S

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Logan iv

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Nicky

• Tyler R.S.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Phillippe

• Jennifer

• Kieran P.

• Andreas

• Sara R

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krow

Please let us know who your favourite npc was for the month! You can vote multiple times and feel free to add some of your fun memories below!

Gonna have to go with Katie, she was a trouper. I saw her in one role or another constantly, all weekend.

Loved the battle between Mar and the Redcap (Andreas) that he wanted freed from the prison spell so he could take it down the right way. Very cool!

Tyler and Phillipe as Walter & Arthur from the Penta. They're adorable ❤
I couldn't vote for Cory since it's max 2, but he was a great baddie as the Patherghast.

Added (May 17): Also, Cory for his portrayal of Waythune in the HG mod. He did an awesome job

Last edited:
For the people voting for me....can you let me know why? I need to know what I'm doing right!

Logan you were a trooper waiting the hour to rez stripped down with the 10 min final agony of it

For the people voting for me....can you let me know why? I need to know what I'm doing right!
Rex stuck out as really memorable for me. Also voted for Logan as Sweeney the leprechaun.

I do have to mention the makeup the weekend was on point. Especially the Nightmare elemental. Great work Katie !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back