Favorites for April 29th-May 1st!

First I want to say the npcs and plot were amazing! With all the fence hoppers and full time npcs that dedicated their time this weekend it really felt like an overwhelming battle at times especially when the pcs were outnumbered and it was awesome! There were quite a few times where our characters had to cut and run for our lives and it felt really scary to be adventuring this weekend which was really cool! You guys did an amazing job!

The food was fantastic! the kitchen crew was great especially with being shorthanded. Thank you guys for all the tasty goodies.

Loved following Ark around trying to figure out what the "tiny horse" was only to find out later it was the key to saving the world!

Had a great time roaming about with Mugs, Medrack?, Mayhem and Kiora finding all the man eating plants, and I also want to thank everyone who put up with my little hobbling butt and kept me safe all weekend from the big horrible monsters! Without you guys I probably would have taken a trip or two to the circle.

My favorite was probably getting eaten by the Giant frog. That was great!

I was so glad to finally be able to come to game! NPCs and Staff thank you so much for your hard work and making this event a blast! It was great to see everyone and meet new people as well! Mike, thank you for running monster desk, I had a great time NPCing Friday night.

On to the favorites!

Bartending and hanging out with my favorite Dark Elf! Colby you are a blast. I am so glad you make that drive all the way up! :) To many more adventures as the blind leading the blind!

Getting to make new drinks I came up with. Lilly always standing behind me patiently waiting to order another Sunset drink thingy!

Mayhem making the two bartenders compete. Then getting the drink named after him. It comes in 3 different degrees.

......"A gathering where people come together and share knowledge and skills." "You mean a guild?" "What is a guild?" Taryn thinking to herself, "you know that is a good question. I don't even know."

DO NOT GIVE COOKIE ANYTHING EVER!

Taryn accidentally ending up in the visual ritual that Cookie was leading.... "Wait, what.. NOOOOOOO!"

The visual ritual getting Taryn teary eyed and knocking her into reality a bit.

The elosdi trying to get us out of the circle. Realizing that the one bottle that got thrown against the circle was a very special brew. While in a hold Amanda drinking the drink and realizing what was actually in the bottle. Amanda, your face was great! Also thanks for making me play 52 card pick up!

Also watching Otarus's face when the elosdi picked up the bar table and tossed it across the room. Amanda and Darkan you almost got us out of the circle.. Almost!

Shooting the water balloon sling shot for a mod and hitting the last target right when the alarm went off. Great mod Darkan!

Getting a new piece of bar decoration!

The house mod! Again the blind leading the blind and the poor young human tied to the bartenders! Great job you two! Sorry everyone it took us awhile to get the last one in.

Taryn seeing CR after he helped her bartend the ball and getting him to join the guild!

"Mixer Mixers"

Even though it was a bit rainy and cold this weekend. I was so glad I made it out! Can't wait for the next event. Loved the plot line and everything!

NPCs you all did a great job!

Breakfast and everyone's hesitation when they were asked HOW they wanted their eggs.

Chris' reaction when I brought him the correct pan.

Seeing Raven again was fun.

The tower mod!

Sitting with Asling(sp?) and catching up.

Realizing what Kaldar wanted to do might effect Lanna's new life in Barran. Then snagging Em just before she left and getting assurance through Fea.

Cleaning Sunday while being shunned.

I wanted to say how much I really appreciate all the hard work Rich and the staff put into the game. I got to watch from both sides of the fence multiple times through the event and it was a great event. Without ado I'll do a couple of my favorites.

-Glowing portal outside the tavern when I'm one of like 5-7 people in tavern at game lay on. Instantly being focused on by a bunch of strangers looking to Trel to answer all their questions. I swear its not my fault! Trel is innocent!

-Helping to inspire a friend with a crazy idea and seeing it start to pick up momentum and make the game more fun.

-I do love entertaining myself sometimes and what better way then taking long walks with friends and then playing card games...and winning money?!

-Story time with Rich was an awesome moment this weekend and let me in on some of the beautiful secret mysteries of Barran.

-Redcloud and Trel make a pretty solid team when we combo blast a mook in our path with silence and sleep at same time. We gotta go on another mod or so together so we can kick more ***.

-NPCing and coming around as the tiniest Panthergeists for entertaining the few people not on a mod in town. All hail the Warlord!

-Watching the teamwork involved in firing the balloon cannon was impressive and awesome.

Maybe more later...for now crash time.

-hemoraging everything on me all weekend
"Where is cookie going?"
"I lost a wand"
"Where is cookie"
Off in the distance "I lost my wand again!"
"I lost your die :("
"I need money for breakfast, I lost all of mine in the future"
It was the tale of my trip :D

-clearing the tower mod! Wizards love corridors!! Thanks to CR for helping to change history, for the future!

-tower mod prep! It was so much fun getting to laugh and hang out with new people! Without calling everyone out by name you guys made the trip worth it!

-hanging out with Black Forest late Saturday night, you guys are great! I'm still laughing about Mikes dream, as on Friday night hes stuck standing still, I look over at Zimps and ask if he is going to freak out on me if I dispel him, get the go ahead, and sure enough he yells at me for F'ing him! It all came together later. It was one of those perfect moments. Thanks Mike, David, and the rest of BF for helping to make it such a fun event (and double hooking our tower mod!)

-bartenders and an active kitchen!!! This is such a great feature!! When left to my own devices I eat horribly and start to drag by Sunday, but you guys were awesome all weekend long!! Hooray for breakfast sandwiches (great idea Chris and Dan!!)

-rust monster/vine thing mod where we got all the way down to only having a single magic sword, and a magic bow left. Everything else shattered! For a second or two there I thought we were done for! Keldar saved the day though!

-Fae house party clean up mod! "I'll show you what a nightmare is!" *begins armor refit inches out of reach while taunting the nightmare.

- poor goblins just need awakens!

There were so many more! The giraffe, getting to meet new people, casting a bunch of rituals (thanks again Chris for marshaling those!), I could go on and on, but I'll let some others tell their parts!

-Tony Mungo aka Cookie

-Okay, first I think I gotta say, Land Shark. Tommy, that was awesome and I loved it.

-"Kill them all!" "We should leave, no really, we should leave." "But he said 'kill them all' there are more, I'm not done killing them all yet."

-"Rich, I wanna change thousands of years of history." "Ummm, Okay, go for it."

-How quickly Gilwing and BF jumped onto my crazy train to change history, thanks guys.

-Remembering what it's like as Keldar by himself. "You want me, you great big frog thing? Catch me."

-Thrashing a Nightmare, and a Pantherghast Rogue style, with no rogue.

-Tasty tavern eggs.

I did specifically forget to mention the Elosti circle taunt, the most slow and dramatic display of dickery ever! Thanks Amanda and Darkon for making the emotional pay-off so worth it!

-Tony

I don't post favorites very much but I really wanted to point out some fun moments.

Tower Mod - the whole bloody time from prep to the mod and even after. The hilarity that ensued as three of us figured out how we wanted to look splattered against the wall - apparently Kiersten, Tony, and I look really cool as splattered pieces of body parts. LOL
Looking at BF on the dark side (NPC shifts) and thinking, "I would really love if my BF friends were here to help me fight these bloody monsters". I love you all!
Having card and stick reading available for anyone that wanted a look into their "future" -- catching up with Lanna as Aishling and getting the cards to give a character appropriate telling.
The feeling of sickness or WTF when the timeshifts were happening. Aishling threw her hands up at one point and said "F it" because trying to keep track was giving her a headache.
Having my circle to be able to display my herb collections and reference books - more importantly to be able to hide in when I couldn't muster the strength to fight things.
Casting a Death through the trees to kill an NPC advancing on my timeshifted mod-mates.
using Mom-voice
Seeing people smile and enjoy the plot and the various challenges of the weekend. Thank you Rich and Mike. :D

Back