Put your favorites here!

What an awesome game guys!

So what did you guys all love!

For me:
- Surprise Gift of Life Ritual Casting!
- Rifting Undead..?
- You rift on me?! I rift on you!
- Arkelos' grand escape. *Slow Claps*
- Talks with Corvane. Walking straight into that situation. Sometimes, it makes me feel way too old XD
- Shin's new attitude and outlook starting to take definite hold. Really really loving it.

- All the mods and the interactions were great. I love playing with all the newer players as they get further and further hooked.

Can't wait for the next time!

Reactions: Jim
Today was a great day.
While when I think about it we fought an awful lot of undead, it really felt like there was a lot of variety in the mods. I was a huge fan. A very organic progression from "take some low level people to deal with some goblins" to "let Arkelos blow some stuff up" to the rifting undead.

Managing to do that fight in the small "earth guild room" safely and with everyone participating was pretty darn cool.

I'll join the slow clap for Arkelos' escape. I know I had been wondering what the hell he had up his sleeve down there.

The enthusiasm of the new folks is infectious. I'm slowly remembering names... sorry, everyone...

Getting thrown under the bus. -_-

Fighting Chris way more times than any one person should have to.

What else have we got?

Yester day was SO COOL! definitely had a lot of fun! may have only been my second game but was my favorite of the two. My favorite moments of the game started with the pit
Fighting wave after wave of undead goblins and using my bow for the first time, making some great shots with it (including one thrown a good 20 yards through bushes to hit) and then heading down into the pit.
next was breaking off with 3 others to do are own little stuff
meeting Suzie, the boozy floosy, blue
and a pretty intense talk with shin!

Back