Favorites from Feb 20th Day Event!

Kovu

Fellow So MNers! It's an Alliance wide tradition to post favorites on the boards after the event. It's a nice way to relive the awesome moments and enjoy moments you might not have been a part of. So, I hope you'll join me in regaling some of your favorite moments from the Feb 20th day event!

Kovu's Favorites:
- Getting to feel like a real caster: "I grant you the power of a reflect magic"-Stephan "I grant you the power of a reflect magic" -Kovu. "I command you to sleep" -Stephan "Reflect"-Kovu "Reflect"-Stephan "Cloak!"-Kovu
- Teaching Hengin about life spells on Gabriel.
- Streja! My long lost mate who is already mated! Alas!
- "I am not your Sherpa!"
- "Will you carry it if I give you one?"
- "I need light to cast this light scroll."
- Reading the scrolls at the event closure. Nice Job to all our speakers!

Looking forward to another great event in April!
-Kovu
Samantha O.

I had a pretty good event, albeit hectic to organize; hope everyone else also had a wonderful time.

From the NPC side of things, my favorites were:
-RPing Kyn to Kyn with Panda and Kovu!
-Mist cave mod
-The Dryad fight
-"I need a light to cast this light scroll"
-Ritual reading

I had a lot of fun at this event! Big thanks to all the NPC's who got beaten on the whole time, and the plot/logistics folks who prepared and made everything run and anyone who played and contributed to the event. Seriously, its the effort people put forth that makes it worthwhile to keep coming back to Alliance again and again. :)

Anyways I certainly had a few personal favorites from this event.

Seeing Takib just light things up from time to time is always fun. It reminds me why my primary is a C-adept, because well, celestial magic is just fun.
Forest Edge team colors! I had a lot of fun with our new group, and it felt like we worked together pretty well. Better as the day went on.
Yelling and waving my arms to distract one of the random crunchies so that Hengin can dagger him to death was hilarious...
Also dressing down Hengin about the Barbar creature that is both revered and mythical being "evil" because of the Vampire Charms. That was also funny because clearly Hengin has spent time with enough MWE's that he didn't even "try" to argue me out of it... LOL
Food was awesome!
Both of the last two big town fights were a lot of fun. Joining the moose fight with nearly all the town healers in what sounded like was probably the nick o time. Also flanking the big moose for the final kill was fantastic. I really love playing rogue combat sometimes.
And in that same fight marching in the the line of blue shields was a lot of fun. Fighting side by side with other shield fighters is just plain cool. Alen and I had some pretty cool moments blocking in tandem.
And last but certainly not least such an awesome ceremony at the very end to cleans the land. That added a really nice bit of closure, and I just love good/well scripted spectacle/ceremony.

Great event everyone! And I can't wait to come to the next one day in April. :)

I definitely had a good time.
I really liked the way the plot unified so well, and as dreamingfurther noted the ceremony at the end was absolutely perfect to wrap it all up.

So besides the entire event, my favorite bits were:
Passing a bear kyn, "driving a cart down the road, driving a cart down the road. Driving a cart down the road"
Panda's "battle buddy" speeches :)
Lunch
going into the mist cave with Taloc, Kovu and Streja.
Fighting in a shield wall during the last two fights. I was able to feel really effective.

sprasarah said:
I definitely had a good time.
I really liked the way the plot unified so well, and as dreamingfurther noted the ceremony at the end was absolutely perfect to wrap it all up.

And how!

Here are more of my favorites:
- Small groups forming to utilize skills.
- Fellow archers firing the first volley in the final battle!
- My first event!
- My legendary slip/termination. :lol:

Yea, I only saw it from a distance as the flanking party was starting to work along the side of the battlefield but the opening volley for that final battle vs. the dryads looks really awesome! Archery ftw. :)

Hmm I had alot of favorites this event :)

Teaching the wolf to play dead...
Terminate... Riposte... Drop... Cure Light... 50 Assassinate... Riposte... Drop... :-/
Finding out dryads arent good play dates
The ritual
Best part for me though was meeting up with old friends

Kovu taming a bear. EPIC!
I thought the flank maneuver was a good tactic only I feel we should have had someone that could take more than one hit. I barely made it out with my life on that one.
Trying to find the Orc's only to be found by them.
Waving at the Boar-mobiles! (why is there not a spell check warning for that word?)
Using Tekeb as shade from the sun. *waves fist* (do I have the name right, I'm terrible with them)

Takib (very close with the spelling!) is a handy shade device. :) Though I tend to use him for his alarmingly accurate pendulum.

Also, it was not I who tamed a bear. Though- that would have been awesome. It was Panda who tamed a bear and told him to go home. So three cheers for Panda making friends with the locals! :D

i enjoyed getting owned by the shaman's son. it was a good challenge. dueling was a lot of fun. betting on it and cheering people on was a blast as well.

Back