Favorites!!

Thanks guys for putting on a great game, despite the frigid cold weather! Especially to the NPCs, you guys were awesome and a lot of fun to have around, thank you so much and I hope to see you again.

Let's see...favorites...

Tadron the dragon mage! That was hilarious. :lol:

Had an awesome time with the City of Night fight, surprised that we didn't all die.

Nomrick, you are one heck of a player and I hope to game with you again in the near future.

A new gypsy to play with! Thank you V, Rowen, and Laurien for coming all this way to sample our game and I'd like to make it out your way sometime next season. :D

Thank you again Amy for feeding us. ^_^

I'm sure I'll think of more soon!

~Jesse

Had a great time, after three years of NPCing playing two months in a row has realy opend a new corner of Alliance LARP that I was definitly missing out on. I had a blast! And the cold weather just made me think about how (historicly speeking) people must have felt when seiging a castle or fighting in a war.

So some favorites!

Tadron... I love you! "I hate you!"... Tadron... I love you! "No you don't". Why 140 cards? Simply put, doubles your chances of geting at least one of everything.

The number of NPCs to PCs, it felt very well rounded to me.

The Dark Carnivel, absolutely teriffic! After about 5min of wondering how its going to try and kill me, I relized... somthing safe... and fun... and its not eating adventurers!?!?! Kudos to the minds behind the Carnival, I hope it comes back around next time of the Hallowed.

Sitting and chatting with Sir.Garoth IG, my muma would be so proud!

Lastly, probibly my favorite aspect of the weekend, getting to know the other charecters IG. Having NPCed for quite some time, I finaly got to go beyone... "Hello, I am Bill the farmer, have you by chance seen my cows?"

All in all, a fantastic weekend!

New people:) (Hope to see them again, either here or at there)

Being told being a squire is good and crappy. (from different points of view)

Playing games with Quilly (only to lose:( )

(maybe not so favorite) Havok beserked and I am the next closest thing he finds (the oh crap feeling).

(maybe not so favorite) Oh kobolds, how I forgot how much I hate you.

Carnival was fun. Maybe not so dark. It needs to be renamed the cold carnival.

hands down favorite.
Flint drinking a paste of stickness out of my pocket (opps for having with my protectives, but I was paralyzed and he was feeble minded). Rowan endowing his (Flint) mouth back open. (Beware of what might be in a dyrad's pocket, it might not be safe) (Awesome rp on Flint:) )

Durle playing ring around the tavern with goblins. :lol:

The Page with a four Protection Aura running the scavenger hunt.

Jehan and Flint attached at the leg.

Anything and everything dealing with the Limbo :D

And most definitely the first time I've ever seen someone use a paste of stickyness for mouthwash.

Going to the carnival with Quilly!
Especially the Three Legged Race!

Looking out at the woods and seeing flashes of green between the trees as Durl chases goblins

Fireside chat with D, Quilly and Eldandril

Gypsy singing

Snow!

Thanks to all the runners this weekend who made it a lot of fun. Thanks to the Michigan Department of Transportation for giving us our first adventure on the way to the event. Thanks to Dave and Amy for all the tasty food which kept us and the npcs going.

Some Favorites in no order:

The Black Carnival- The three legged race with Flint was a blast and I hadn't shot a bow and arrow in years so this was a bunch of fun for me. I enjoyed the skill based nature of the events and how it wasn't based on cards or magic items.... totally leveled the playing field for a while.

Singul-Arity- The confrontational nature of that encounter coupled with the whole town just standing up to back Garoth and I when we tried to arrest a Dragon in Human form... Oops!

All Things Squishy!- Poor guy who gets saddled with being the Lycan's battle buddy... his life was rough and he kept it

Playing with new folks and old folks alike.

Thanks again to everyone!

Paul

K it's my turn....

i really really liked the carnival...of course that was quilly's number one thing of the whole event. doing the splits to try to get under that last limbo setting just didn't work out so well for me the next couple of days though! :?

ummm...playing with dot was mucho fun. hope he comes around again (hint, hint)

asking ryan as dot to "get inside me" so i could win the game i was playing=priceless

the two legged race with Kyrie...i so dragged her along as i was running full out

the Tag with D at the very end was awesome :D

and playing in my shorts sunday morning cuz i wanted to get the goblins :lol:

eatting all of the yummy food!!!!! thanks Amy

and playing the prank on uncle Jehan when i stole his food and then returned it, good for some giggles.

o o and i almost forgot begging with Goblingy for the scroll for Uncle Jehan only to find out that he didn't want it so he traded it in for not one but three deadly flowers(great idea by the way to give quilly bad flowers :shock: )

and sorry that i wasn't in the larger fight saturday night but it turns out that going to subway is not always the best idea..

hope to see you all again soon!

carrie

I had a blast my first time PC-ing.
Lets see some favorites.

the dark carnival was a blast until i broke the limbo :(

cuddling with Marcena to keep warm :D

being Squishy (kinda like the name)

the deck of fate (why 140 I drew 2)

can't wait till next event

Back