Feasting in February

We will be having a feast this February 26 at the VFW in Charlestown NH (same place as last year).
The ingame host will be Jones Silverspoon with whom many of you are familiar (the drunken fop). This years theme
is eastern style dining, so I am requesting that people bring throw pillows, cushions, bean bag chairs, and the like,
as we will be dining in a reclined manner with one foot high tables(If for health reasons you cannot do so, then feel free to sit in a chair).
To answer logistical questions:
It is a fair day
There will be no combat
The donation request is $10.00 to defray the cost of the hall
It will be pot luck, so bring something if you can
Children are welcome
Any sort of entertainment will be appreciated
We will begin at about noon, with a bread and cheese board, and go till about six PM. Feel free to ask any more questions you may have I will answer to the best of my ability.
PS sorry for the lateness of this notice
Love, Ben Waterman

Jones needs a bit of an entourage, so if you are willing to NPC a courtier or a useless fop
please let me know. Think of the movie "The Scarlet Pimpernel" you dont have to dress like that
but the attitude and actions of the royals are what we seek to emulate.
PS: Don't leave poor Jones on his own, he is a social creature.
'

Just to be clear, as a faire day this event DOES award build. Ritual casting is technically allowed, but you have to convince a ritual marshal (me) that it's worth my time. Good luck.

:D I will be there. It sounds like an awesome time! And the best part, its only about 3 mins down the road from my house, lol. I will bring a dish of some type, I will let you guys know when I figure out what I can make. I can't wait to see you all!

gavin, your bribery had better be epic
im sure dan takes bribes of monetary value

Right now I just want someone to fix my kitchen sink, which has literally overflowed twice today with a suspicious brown liquid with an awful odor, and still will not drain all the way down. Woo.

Gaves, 20/E Fortress Polearm. You got it.

Oh boo. This is the same weekend of the South Michigan event that a lot of us are going to, I think.

It is. Michigan is the event horizon of a super massive black hole composed most prominently of discarded childhood dreams and rusty GM logos. If that's you're thing...

In all seriousness, this was the only date we could get at the venue prior to April; an unfortunate coincidence. We totally understand that some people will be conflicted: our own S. Metzler has chosen S. Michigan, meaning that I will be acting head of rules. If you want to pass that up...

Oh man! Food, fun and silly nobles? Sign me up! I'll probably make a dessert of some kind.

Would anyone be willing to let me hitch a ride with them to the feast from the Boston area (one-way trip)? With follow-up question, would anyone let me hitch a ride with them from the feast to the Burlington VT area? I've got some shenanigans I'm trying to make happen post-feast, but it very much depends on the kindness of acquaintances. Lemme know!

Flyaway Bird said:
Would anyone be willing to let me hitch a ride with them to the feast from the Boston area (one-way trip)? With follow-up question, would anyone let me hitch a ride with them from the feast to the Burlington VT area? I've got some shenanigans I'm trying to make happen post-feast, but it very much depends on the kindness of acquaintances. Lemme know!
Depends...who are you playing at the Feast?

what is the actual address of the place, I cant remember from last year.

Welp, Michigan trip crashed and burned, so I'll be there, pending ride.

I'll be bringing some berry risotto, since that's always such a hit. :)

Woot. This will be my first NH winter feast. :)

~Kate H

For those of us who cannot afford the plane ticket at this juncture, is this event gobbiable?

Thanks,
Ali

And do we need a membership in your chapter to spend Gobling Stamps there?

Back