Feasting in February

Hey All,

I will try to bring a big pan of shepherds pie and perhaps one of some roasted veggies.

Can't wait to see you all!

~Jaimi

I will be there. So will pulled pork.

My car got a flat tire on the way there. It was 3:00 when AAA showed up to fix it, and I couldn't make it to the feast and back on the donut. I'm okay and the car isn't damaged, but I'm bummed I couldn't see all of you. I will be at the first event, though.

Sorry to hear that Zac, Glad you are all right. Sorry that you weren't able to make it

Mark

Re: Feasting in February: Photos

wowy319 said:
My car got a flat tire on the way there. It was 3:00 when AAA showed up to fix it, and I couldn't make it to the feast and back on the donut. I'm okay and the car isn't damaged, but I'm bummed I couldn't see all of you. I will be at the first event, though.
What a bummer! We missed you much, and we're glad that you're okay.

Anyway, there are some feast photos posted on facebook, for those who were interested.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=100000184907629&aid=60411
Hope all who wish to can see them... :)
Stephanie

wowy319 said:

I was wondering where you were. You weren't the only one who had car trouble. Another player had a breakdown after the event and had to stay in a hotel for the night. I'm not sure which of you two had worse luck. Sorry to hear it and we look forward to seeing you in the spring.

Gary

Deadlands said:
wowy319 said:

I was wondering where you were. You weren't the only one who had car trouble. Another player had a breakdown after the event and had to stay in a hotel for the night. I'm not sure which of you two had worse luck. Sorry to hear it and we look forward to seeing you in the spring.

Gary

that person who broke down was me, and i had albert and samara with me at the time, lucky gary was still in area and able to get them back to b-town for me.
i agree that flat tire sucks as well and u were missed at the feast.

It's okay though, Zack. We lived without the roasted Hobling.

We could roast him now, though.

"Caillen Taggert's mouth is so big, the only reason he can't engulf is that he's racially incapable of not talking."

I would be quite okay with a roast for Caillen so long as somebody would do a good rendition of "The Aristocrats."

Back