Feb Fav's!

Alright, so Ive been out of touch for the last couple days and away from inter-webs since the event. Where are all the favorite moments for me to laugh at?

Let me start then,

-Standing outside the dark elf cabin having a conversation that led everyone involved to start keeping track of time so that we could potentially amnesia ourselves to forget it.

-Friday night sneaking around as a hound with Kasuni sometimes only twenty feet from Pogliachi only to find out he had been looking for us for hours.

-All the wonderful role-play with the new players, I really think they added a great element to the event. I really cant wait to see what they do next.

-Holy **** its a Dragon!

-The emotional train that hit me as the hunter broke up the lash and handed it to me.

-Ghosts reaction to Kasuni asking her if she could hunt. Lolz.

-Fun with trolls.

-In general I loved running around in that awesome mask I got from Badgersden, it was way more comfortable than I thought possible.

-All of you. Yes you.

-More to follow.

-Eric/Teth

-Chips on the battlefield
-Meeting all the new players and getting a chance to talk about the game OOG.
-The bittersweet goodbye to Andar (as Alcandar).
-All the great RP moments.
-The comedy bits where we did our impressions of other characters. Being the girl for the Polare one was awesome. "That's Baron with a capitol B. Would you like to be my apprentice."
-Filming the dragon fight was fun.
-All the IG trade was good and resulted in great RP.
-Rollo's Dark Elf joke.

Hmm my fav moments lets see.....

- RPing my crazyness and blackout that make people think i was enslaved only to gas me down and find out i was acualy crazy...
- Yelling at Pogiliachy to stop laughing in my head. and getting looks from other PCs
- Making the 2 "entertainers" to pay me to keep they from being killed for disrespeceding a Noble then havening them pay me for silence just to have it outbid to someone else lol.
- Falling at a Prisoned Pogiliachy and scream like a little girl and run away.
- Seeing Ghost get drunk and singing (Witch was awsome!) and then Rping anuther 4 hours with her lol
- Fighting a dragon when all i do is make potions and have no weapons lol.... Destration ftl damn wither limbs they got sick of me running lol
- My matrix move that seemed to make everyone stop and stare at me for a moment.
- Feeling important enuff to make decitions about the Guild im in :) and then being told i have to run it for a little bit....
- Felling bad for thinking about Blighing 2 NPCs who i like and finaly haveing the chance to do it but dont lol. Damn them for makeing me like them lol
- Enjoying all the RP i had with some of my fav people in game and out of game.
- Also getting Hosed at wizard and droping 2g for being a big looser lol.

Ingeneral haveing a blast!

Jorbie
aka Xavic

A couple of moments that amused me as I was reminiscing this evening.
  • "Quick! Check the bag!" 0 waylay.
  • "This is my barn now. I'll arm-wrestle you for it." 5 normal, 5 normal.

"Why are you all following me?"
"They said to get to the woods."
"but this is my hiding place."

"I'm looking for a spectre"
"Do you know its name?"
"No"
"So it's some kind of undead?"
"It's a spectre or a wraith or something"
"What Kind of Spectre"
"One that searches for things"
... twenty minutes pass of questions
"So like a wraith?"
"Sure whatever some kind of undead"
...another five minutes of questioning
"And its searching for something?"
"No it searches for things"
(The sound of singing in the tavern)
"Your humming that song, do you know that song?"
"I know of the song, its a good song"
"Who is singing in there?"
"Ghost is"
... "damnit"

"Slice are you Paralyzed?"
...(Slice Stares into the Distance)
"I SAID ARE YOU PARALYZED?"

Relationship advice from Kreiger...need I say more

Tony/Raganzi

"I'm looking for a spectre"
"Do you know its name?"
"No"
"So it's some kind of undead?"
"It's a spectre or a wraith or something"
"What Kind of Spectre"
"One that searches for things"
... twenty minutes pass of questions
"So like a wraith?"
"Sure whatever some kind of undead"
...another five minutes of questioning
"And its searching for something?"
"No it searches for things"
(The sound of singing in the tavern)
"Your humming that song, do you know that song?"
"I know of the song, its a good song"
"Who is singing in there?"
"Ghost is"
... "damnit"

This is made of epic win. And apparently I am now an Abbott and Costello Sketch :D

I had a bunch this weekend, and I will absolutely edit this post later when I get the chance, but I'll throw a few in here for right now:

*Ghost sits completely covered up while Teth freaks about the Hunter*
Kasuni: "We have to help him. We need to get moving and track him down.."
Ghost: "I can help if you'd like.."
Kasuni: "Can you hunt?"
Ghost: *Lowers hood, lowers scarf, gives the 'Really? did you just ask me that?' face.*
Kasuni: "Just checking..."

every time I walked into the darkness to investigate the hidden ball of danger it turned out to be Ghost. Hissing and striking at me!
In fact the only person I didn't warn was Kisune. I thought it was SUPER Awesome! The only person I was too afraid to stop and try to bring to their senses. Thanks again. For someone I interacted so "little" with, you left a lasting impression upon my character.

-Dragon fight! Using everything in said fight. And "Resist Magic" is the best skill ever. EVER.
-Nate in the alligator/dino hat
-joke time with the humans. And Rollo. And maybe a Racoon or two. *sigh*
-mostly-unarmed healer battle charge
-Raganzi
-The late night power discussion

Good times!
~Carmen

Death confusing Poxy's spore infestation in the Legion cabin for the Earth Circle... what the f do u say to Death?

Krieger's fear reaction. (That is about dead on how I would expect a scared rat to act)

JP's surprisingly comforting hugs. (The fear was rp but the comfort was real ;) )

Sprinting around a circle of power to try and solo a badass undead far above my level because he got the better of my ego,

"Prepare to die, 50 magic slay!"
"Riposte"
"PARRY! Prepare to die! 50 magic slay"
"Riposte"
"F*ck, down"

MarcusNelson said:
"Riposte"
"Riposte"
"F*ck, down"

Thats why earth blades are sexy :) 50 earth slay! repost! No Effect! Haha made ya wast a reposte lol
(well i think thats how it goes not shure :p)

sencara said:
MarcusNelson said:
"Riposte"
"Riposte"
"F*ck, down"
Thats why earth blades are sexy :) 50 earth slay! repost! No Effect! Haha made ya wast a reposte lol
(well i think thats how it goes not shure :p)
Well, it either works like that, or you're seriously reconsidering that Reverse Life Force you had cast on your person.

Back