February 2019 Pre-Reg - Due 2/3/19 11:59 PM

February 8-10, 2019

For this event, PCs and NPCs will use the CMA to register for the event. If there are issues please reach out ASAP.

Step 1 (PCs): Pay the man - http://www.alliancedenver.com/register

Step 2 (PCs): Set up your character on the CMA -
https://alliancedb.herokuapp.com/users/sign_in

Step 3 (PC and NPC): Register for the event on the CMA. In the top right of the CMA there is a link that says 'Events.' Click on this, click on the Denver event, and then copy the following info into the comment box -

-----------

Meal Plan*: (Full/None)
Allergies/Restrictions:
*assuming one is offered this month

Cabin Preference: (Team name/with friend/npc/etc)

Production:
Day 1 -
Day 2 -

GS Purchases: (100gs limit on production items)

Notes/Questions:

Magic Item Conversion: (link to your copy, or list the info and I will create one for you)

-----------

You may then pick your spell memorozation in the CMA.

Blank magic item conversion sheet for you to copy and link to - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...f0PE0oOCa-u-GP4AV0fgZ44dLW8/edit?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:
Hi! I'm sorry, I missed copying and pasting that block into Notes. It won't let me go back. Also, it won't let me create a Memorization List. Is there any way we can use the one I made last game? Was it saved? All of my skills I had to repurchase - will these be saved going forward? Do I have to repurchase all my spells, too? I don't see those as available to purchase...

Also I clicked on Nov. 2018 Blanket, trying to understand what that is exactly, and it counted as a purchase, but I don't know what I purchased.

Hi! I'm sorry, I missed copying and pasting that block into Notes. It won't let me go back.
Right now I lock the notes in. So you'll have to delete your preregistration and do it again. You can copy the text and just paste it in.

Also, it won't let me create a Memorization List.
You don't have any spells purchased. You'll need to purchase healing arts. Once you have spells purchased, you can make a memorization list.

Is there any way we can use the one I made last game? Was it saved?
All of my skills I had to repurchase - will these be saved going forward?

I haven't been deleting anything from characters but, you guys were printing cards from the freeplay version. So no, because of the old setup you'll have to repurchase your skills.
You may have to do this again, when the final package comes out. Since it pretty drastically changes the some skills are bought. But, after that your character will be locked in.

Do I have to repurchase all my spells, too? I don't see those as available to purchase...
Pick up healing arts and purchasing spells will become an option.

Also I clicked on Nov. 2018 Blanket, trying to understand what that is exactly, and it counted as a purchase, but I don't know what I purchased.

You bought a goblin blanket for November 2018. I didn't have that option turned off for Denver. That was a mistake on my part.

Important Update

If you are planning to PC this event, I MUST have a prereg on the CMA by sunday night. No screwing around this month. There are going to be changes implemented to the CMA between our prereg deadline and game on for the new packet coming out (with rules we're not using this game) so doing character things for you next week might not work.

Back