February 3-Day Event 2011!!

Alliance Seattle's next event is February 18-21, 2011 at Millersylvania State Park. This is a 3-day long event over President's Day weekend.

You may Pre-Pay this event by using Paypal to send $72.50 to allianceseattle@gmail.com. Don't forget to put down your character name. You may Pay-no-Play by sending payment to this address as well. Do not send your pre-registration to this address. Pre-Pay pricing ends February 4th. In order to qualify for the Pre-Pay price (so that you do not owe money at the door), you must also Pre-Register. Pre-Registration must be sent to logistics@alliance-seattle.com by February 11th.

If you Pre-Register by 11th but do not Pre-Pay, your at-the-door price will be $80. If you neither pre-pay nor pre-register the cost at-the-door will be $90.

If you intend to NPC, the cost will be $30 at-the-door if you let plot know you will be attending by February 4th, or $35 at-the-door if you do not. If we receive enough Pre-Pays, NPCing will be free. (This will be announced if it occurs).

NPC Guild, please keep an eye on the NPC Guild Forums, we're already posting plot information there! NPC Guild members are assumed to be attending, please inform us if you are not!
PCs, If you have plot questions or submissions, get them in, the earlier the better! Bond and I are both super busy with real world stuff and are doing a lot of our prep work way in advance of the event since we may not have any "last minute" prep time.

Current list of Pre-Pays received as of: February 8th, 2011:

James Giesman
Leigh-Ann Magill
Adam Staiger
Jorbie Jackson
Ronald Leota
Barbara Martin
Bryan Gregory
Scott Bogumil
Carmen Swift
Ryan Wessner
Seth Bird
Aodhan Moon
Cymryc Moon
JP
Holly Pariury
Jeremy Huff

Marie Conkel
Bill Bush

Maureen Vaughan
Christopher McGrath

We're starting to pull in the pre-pays, get yours in soon, you've only got until the end of this week (the 4th)!
Pre-reg closes the week after that (the 11th)!
Remember that if your character is based in another chapter (such as Oregon) that you need to send an email to their logistics as well before the pre-reg deadline so that we get a copy of your character card.
Start sending those pre-reg's in, I want to see a huge list of people coming up!

If your home chapter is Oregon please send an email to logistics@allianceoregon.com and let us know that you are planning to go to the event and what character. Thanks guys! I look forward to seeing you all there! :)

Remember that pre-pays close tonight!
I'll be requesting the funds from Paypal tomorrow morning to make sure we have them by the event, so if you're going to get a pre-pay in, do it now!
If you don't have a PayPal, we can work something out, and you can mail me a check, send me a PM or an email (manager@alliance-seattle.com) for the address.
If you don't pre-pay, you can still save some money by pre-registering. If you did pre-pay, remember that you have to pre-register!

Pre-pay list is updated to reflect checks I received in the mail.
This should be the final pre-pay list.
Nick, I'll get back to you soon.

Update: Due to the number of pre-pays (which is high, just not super high) Guild NPCs are now free, however, please still bring $15 to cover your food. We're going to give this a try for this event since we've been consistently increasing our numbers over the last few events. If it works out, we'll seriously consider continuing doing it this way in the future.

What time will people be on site? I have Friday off work, so I can show up anytime to help start setting up monster camp and such.

Nick grill is bringing one person and I am bringing... none, I hate last minute flakers. so amanda name-o will not be there this time.

I have a last minute request and I need some help filling it.

If you will be on site with a cellphone and will have reception, please PM me?

This is not a personal request. I do not have immediate contact information for your Logistics and will need to speak to them.

This is an urgent request.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom