February Favorite Moments

Sita

Scholar
This was a really good game. I had a lot of fun, I enjoyed interacting with the new players and NPC's, and am excited to see where the story goes next.

In no particular order:

*Talking with Killian about the Precocious Selunari Child - "I'm not sure Amory -has- fun." :|

*Giving back the Reeve sash just before elections, then realizing I had a solid six more hours of responsibility...

*Bouncing back and forth between battle lines in the fight Saturday night taking out shields. One of my favorite things ^.^

*Impromptu barding in the tavern Saturday night, complete with bagpipes!

*The Red Thorn Tribe and their hunt for the Ung! That's going to require some awkward explanations at some point, but you guys were fun to RP with!

*Being too tired for a proper Dryad lecture Friday night when a child was in the Tavern... alone... trying to trade goods. "Nope. You are not staying. As Magistrate, I am telling you to go home where you are safe."

*Trying to reason with General Zalim and failing, then getting into a short argument with Durnic over who was going to take responsibility and a res. for "breaking the treaty".

There are definitely more. I am definitely still very very tired.

Also in no particular order:

The Foxbridge Fair ( I always like to see Lavina vendoring)

ARM WRESTLING!

Meeting our newest Militia member Karmah Bluemoon

Having a spirited discussion with Sir Raganzi about the war and how it is being fought

Everything to do with the militia during the fights. All of them constantly impress me with their skills and teamwork

The amazing amount of NPC's and their awesomeness

Having a conversation with Amory about the precocious Selunari child and everything about that whole situation.

Meeting Mandarbola the grumpy celestial dragon

Thank you for an awesome event! I am so thankful for all of you.

First alliance Event for me!!

The amazing!!! LOVED the patience of the PCs and their friendliness when I needed help understanding some calls.

The Skeleton battle was fun "Just keep spawning!! Go go go!"

Being a child Trader! SOOOOoo much fun thank you guys for such awesome Role play!

Convincing a dwarf to teach said child sword play

"Mister Bjorn" teaching lock picking.... serriously amazing!! I love this larp you have to actually RP out the learning of new things rather than just magically knowing them! Bjorn is an awesome citizen and NOT a thief lol the two seperate things blended I didnt think how it would sound before I said it!

Going out on the Valencian (spelling?) Search and acquire mission! (THEY WERE TWO SEPARATE THINGS PEOPLE!! LOL)

love the Saturday night Nightmare fight!

I love learning about some of the different people in character!! totally worth NPCing first to get such an amazing feel for the game

In no particular order:
Doing a Biata Homa Rune reading for Sir Raganzi.
Watching Karmah Bluemoon integrate into the community.
The Fabulous Arm Wrestling Challenge was wonderful. Kelb rules!
Giving arm and shoulder massages to the arm wrestlers.
I had several conversations where players told Hava that they respected her. She felt humbled by people's faith in her integrity.
Breakfast with a dragon. It always a pleasure to be with Mandara Bola.
The sweetness of comforting Ole.
Huzzah to all the players, the great NPCs, and plot!

In no particular order: (seems to be the trend)

Meeting the members of the militia and becoming one of them.
Finding new sisters in Luvinia, Olivia and Seoirse (Spelling?) and brothers in Bjorn, Ferran, Kelb, Khyrial and Killian
Having so many people check on me during battles
Saving Kelb during mods (and following his 'how to' guide)
Going from not speaking to speaking
Having information conversation with Ian which would inspire me to research the witherdrake
Meeting Hava!
"Bagels," says Farren
"Down girl," says Olivia
Pranking Kelb "Kill them! Kill them in their beds!" I say.
Giget. (Because well...Giget)
Bjorn and Luvinia being both helpful with armor and chiming in during the prank on Kelb even though they weren't in on the planning stage
All the people who helped me get potions (Ashok, one of the Selunari's I don't remember which, others. Sorry, so many helpful people it's hard to recall who was and who wasn't.)
Arm wrestling.
Showing proper respect to Mandara Bola and hearing his harsh laugh at Hava's educate instruction

Just having so much fun and of course all the compliments towards my blue hair

Last edited:
CSI Foxbridge keeps going strong for me. Being Durnic's plucky sidekick has it's pros and cons. Dealing with the voter fraud allegations.
Adventuring out in the woods with Durnic, Aizyk, Ardryk, and Ashok.
Friday night having to actually dress down Raganzi when he started to accuse people of letting Zalim die.

1. Definitely going to say that I love Rosie and Dexter's portrayals of their characters during the yelling match in the tavern and the ensuing investigation and punishment therein.
  2. Keeping elections open and fair. While everyone else got to eat and otherwise be social I got to stand around and watch people count things over and over. Squirehood isn't always fun and games.
  3. Walking into game on Friday night, giving myself up for sacrifice to keep the Sedovian agreement active.
  4. Finding out later on that Plot didn't expect any of us to actually sacrifice ourselves, and this apparently threw the weekend into some confusion. Good on you, though, Plot Team -- I never noticed or thought you were struggling or lost.
  5. Shenanigans (or lack there of :( ) with the Questioner and his band of merry makers.

Here's a shout out to the lowbies for saving me from a Valenzian Luke Doyle slaying me in the night!

Also I want to comment that this event I had the most arrogant moment in this characters history where a fae queen offered Luke power 3 times while he was doing a ritual. Each time he refused on the grounds that he didn't need her or her cheap one shot wonder tricks, as he could empower and perform the ritual flawlessly by his own power alone.

-Abridged exchange-
Queen of nightmares: "Do you want help doing this ritual perfectly, empowering it and beyond?"
Luke: "No thanks I don't need you."

Also Thank you Hava for all the spell protections and healing!

Back