February Food Pre-registration

Masticon

The Fuzzys will be providing Food for those interested for the duration of the event.
Cost will be $15 per person.
Food will consist of five meals and drinks. It will be simple and sturdy fare. And all meals will be hot, unless you come late.
Saturday Lunch, Supper
Sunday Lunch, Supper
Monday Breakfast.

Pre-registration is required. Those who do not pre-register for food by posting here should not expect to be fed by me.
Please remember to bring your own drinking vessel. We will try to provide a few for those who forget theirs but they will be small as punishment.

Remember to tip your servers and cook, we don't make any real money doing this.

Marc / Mizrak

Current food Prereg List updated 2/3/08.

Grant
Davio
Vanyal
Jaina
Neil
Paul
Doug
Jeremy
Renner
Matt H
Adam
Matt
Carmen
Cymryc
JP
Holly
Leigh-Ann
Jeff R
Emily
Lauren
Jesse
Bryan
Crystal
Eric
Mark
Erick
Seth
Kiefer
Sarajane
Marc
Raissa

Please sign me up for food!

Pre sign-up complete?

Can we buy a partial meal plan?

I usually wind up eating a very light breakfast and lunch at Larp then pig out over dinner. If not i'll prolly just pay for all of em and eat what I want then share the rest with the hungry masses.

Not that finding a hungry alliance players is ever hard.

On that note, My group will most likely host a "dinner" of sorts at some point in honor of our noble hosts. PCs that play nobles, and their entourages, don't make too many plans on Sunday Evening. If people can make me aware of dietary concerns ahead of time I'll try to make alternate arrangements.

We may also sell bacon and WAFFLES at some point depending on Paul's budget.

Paul

Wyldweaver said:
PCs that play nobles, and their entourages, don't make too many plans on Sunday Evening. If people can make me aware of dietary concerns ahead of time I'll try to make alternate arrangements.
Paul

I cannot eat pork products. :/

But aside from that, WAFFLES sure do sound good! *stabby-stab*

Mark me down too

Leigh-Ann

jpariury said:
Mushrooms == hearts and flowers. ;)

Mark me and Holly down, please.

No, mushrooms == bad.

As in allergic reaction bad.

Food is an all in or out deal. I still advise that people bring snacks and in-between time drinks. If you don't want a meal feel free to give (ie sell) it to someone else.

Please put me down for food. Better to die on a full stomach than an empty one. :)

Rossic / Jesse
NPC

Crystal and myself would love foods.
Also Mark my roommate and my other friend Erick are bringing their hunger so mark them down as well.

See you there!

Alavatar said:
Put me on the list, please!

Masticon said:
I still advise that people bring snacks and in-between time drinks.

Don't forget, everyone! Order my drinks or you might not get any. :)

As the reluctant town drunk, I reserve the right to beg/borrow/pay for a bottle at the LAST possible moment. It's tradition at this point.

Back