Feedback/interest In a long Weekend (3-day) July 2nd-5th

Lurin

Duke
As I'm working to confirm our next upcoming events (April 3rd, and May 14th-16th, stop asking, these dates are NOT in stone yet) We've begun to ponder the creation of a Longer Event over the 4th of July weekend, going into Monday the 5th.

Heres the question for you players.

1.) Would you be interested in such an Event in the first place? (remember this would be the 4th of July weekend, our concern is family plans might interfere etc.)

2.) Would you be willing/happy/able to pay for it, the likely cost would be $65 (60 with the pre-reg discount)

3.) Would you like this MORE then a regular weekend event slightly later in the month?

Please answer quickly as the decision will likely be made by next Monday!

I like the idea of a long weekend, however due to the fourth I would not be able to make it. Indeed, it is one of the family traditions that hold me back from this one.

I know this is a bit further off, but have you thought of the idea of a Labor Day long weekend event?

If I would be in MN during this time I would love this.

Hi All.
I would love a 3 day event.
Sounds like fun.
Al

P.S.
Plus it will be nice and warm.

orcbane said:
I like the idea of a long weekend, however due to the fourth I would not be able to make it. Indeed, it is one of the family traditions that hold me back from this one.

I know this is a bit further off, but have you thought of the idea of a Labor Day long weekend event?

While a Labor Day Long weekend event might work in the future, this year the National Event (event for ALL chapters at the same time, held in Ohio) is taking place over Labor Day.

jnelson said:
orcbane said:

While a Labor Day Long weekend event might work in the future, this year the National Event (event for ALL chapters at the same time, held in Ohio) is taking place over Labor Day.

hey, no answering the off topic question while ignoring the original post! :evil:

It's a tough one for me to answer right now. Yes, I'd be interested. I'd also be disappointed, because I can't play my PC and I don't know if I could go, since I can't skip any appointments.

I cannot say Yes strongly enough. A long event would be utterly fantastic in my opinion.

Maybe. :lol:

(Okay, probably a yes, if the site's decent and my Iowa peeps were up for it, but I probably wouldn't bother to come up alone for that long.)

yesyesyeysyesyesyesyesyesyesyeysyesyesyesyesyesyesyeysyesyesyesyesyesyesyeysyesyesyesyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

I don't know how the attendance would actually end up, but I think that I would be able to make it...but because it is the 4th I really can't guarantee anything.

-Brent

I would have to agree with Brent though a three-day weekend sounds interesting the weekend of the 4th would make it hard to give any certainty of attending because of other events.

david raatz

I would love a long weekend, but again, with it being the 4th, I can't guarantee my attendance.

Alas a long weekend was not in the cards this year as the camp was not available for a longer weekend. thanks for all the feedback though!

Back