Feldric Forest Folk

Alkalin3

Knight
Now that your forest is restore, your barrier is back, and you're people have begun to heal, I think we need to discuss the topic of an alliance with the king and your people.

Can one of you request an emissary for negations, or maybe one of you have the power to sign a treaty? Eldandiril I know you're practically royalty in the forest. Do you posses the power to do this? Or at the least can you help get this process started? I will talk to his majesty in and make sure they're ready to start negotiating a treaty.

Link
Order of the Emerald Flame

Link,

I apologize for the time it took to respond, I have been tracking a mummy that stile into the forest a century ago and tore my mother from her family.

I will do what I can to help bring opens talks to his majesty. Cena and I both think that is a a good idea but we don't want to try and rush them too fast. I will go and personally act as intermediary for His Majesty King Klause if he will have me, as it was my duty to do so for King Daefell.

Thank you again for helping to fix the fallen barrier magic. We appreciate it.

Eldandiril Zanabanath
Feldrick Guardian

I understand your worry about rushing them. I have no intention offering anyone a one sided deal. Signing an agreement means they don't have to seek out someone like the outcast to offer them power. They'll have our kingdom's support.

Thank you,
Link

I figured that was the case. Once I return to Valdanis after my mother is rescued I will get to work on helping to establish these talks and rebuild our lands. I have the intention that, even if Cena and I find out who will be the full time guardian, I still will continue to fulfill those duties a long side her.

I also feel that it is my responsibility to both my people and the crown to be that intermediary. Do you have a direct line to the king so that I may offer my services to him?

Regards,

Eldandiril

I'm not so nearly important as to have a way to contact him directly. I've written him letters, and his majesty has graced me with a response. He often visits on Friday and Saturday. He knows we're looking to solidify alliances. I'm sure we'll be able to get an audience with him at some point during this upcoming market day. If you're going to try prior to the marketday, I'll happily write him.

Link

Link,

If you do write him, perhaps ask if the forest can have his aid in rebuilding, as it will most likely prove to be the best way to let the mystic wood elves know that he and those who serve him can be trusted, and we could use all the help we can get.

Cenarith

If you would be so kind as to write to him for me? To let him know that I will do my best to open talks and act as his delegate to the people of the forest. Over the winter I will be working, hopefully, with the leaders to rebuild the hope filled society they once were.

If the mists do not permit my attendance before winter I will gladly send information with Cena and Shar, as they would be available on my behalf (as well as Nomeric if need be.) I will be returning to the forest shortly in preparation for the winter and I will be hunting and helping the remaining residents to gather supplies for the cold ahead.

I have left Cena and Shar in charge of the initial process of reintroduction of the I outside world.

Thank you again,

Eldandiril
Feldrick Guardian

Link,

If you do write him, perhaps ask if the forest can have his aid in rebuilding, as it will most likely prove to be the best way to let the mystic wood elves know that he and those who serve him can be trusted, and we could use all the help we can get.

Cenarith

I'll ask him but a lot of areas are troubled in Arden. And our kingdom's resources are very very very small. In his years he's gained many allies and friends. He maybe able to ask a contact for a favor.

I'd suggest trying to get ahold of a Dryad named Timber Tenderroot. He was helping me with removing the chaos in the forest. He might also be willing to help.

Link

Back