Female Armor

Eviana

Ok I am going crazy to find practical female armor! I have about 30 pictures/drawings saved in a folder that aren't really practical (and I don't know how to make them anyway) - I am more than willing to share them if people want them.
Please share your ideas with me! Thank you in advance :)

What level of armoring are you shooting for? 1pt is obviously easier to do than 3pt, particularly if you're going for a busty look.

Pendragon Costumes makes some lovely tooled leather bodices, good for one point per location, depending a bit on fit.

If you're looking for something heavier, I'd say go with PitBull Armory. He's got everything from functional to cheesecake (plus, armor for dogs, horses, and squirrels. No, seriously! SQUIRRELS!).

i'm somewhat terrified of armour with nipples

Mobius said:
i'm somewhat terrified of armour with nipples
LOL this made my night...and made me think of that Austin Powers scene...
164130__fembots_l.jpg

And yes I am looking for armor that is higher up there (I can sew, but I can't weld lol). Thank you for the website and that squirrel armor is awesome and ridiculous :lol:

jpariury said:
If you're looking for something heavier, I'd say go with PitBull Armory.

I think I may just buy something from him :) I like his stuff and it seems like a fair price

BTW I forgot where I saved this image and if anyone recognizes it please let me know. thanks :)
ipyzk9.jpg

PS I am NOT looking for armor like this:
motivational-poster-female-armor-charisma.jpg

lol :lol:

Yes, but armor like that comes with automatic "line-of-sight Feeblemind" unlimited times per day, depending on the monster (or PC for that matter)!

:D

everyone knows that female armor is different then male armor
after all,
this on a guy
chainmail1.jpg

auto matically resizes on a girl to this
R1313ChainmailBikiniTHUMB.jpg

thats just basic dnd rules :p

Then, it becomes a fear spell.

A possibility is to contact a local SCA armor maker and see what he can do. If you go with a thinner metal than needed for the SCA, he might even knock some of the price off since it will be easier to shape. There is no welding involved in those pieces, just some hammering/dishing and 20-22 gauge in the hands of an experienced blacksmith is almost like using clay to the rest of us.

jpariury said:
Maxondaerth said:
Yes, but armor like that comes with automatic "line-of-sight Feeblemind" unlimited times per day, depending on the monster (or PC for that matter)!
Not when you wear it, sir. :lol:

You're telling me if I strolled in wearing that little number you wouldn't be completely dumbfounded?

Jeff it just goes from feeblemind to nausea.

Same effect group, just different RP.

no same cost,
it just automatically resizes but still counts for the same amount of armor points, 30 for guys, 30 for girls

Is there something wrong with me if I think that a women in full plate, Joan of Arc style, is far sexier than in armor that just protects the crotch and nipples?

I guess what I'm asking is...am I gay?

Nevermind, different issue.

Yes, full plate is hot. On a woman it clearly says the following: "I am not here to be a healer. I shall own your face. I will smite thee, and make your spouse hold my cape while I do so."

And, well, that is attractive. I feel.

Deadlands said:
Yes, full plate is hot. On a woman it clearly says the following: "I am not here to be a healer. I shall own your face. I will smite thee, and make your spouse hold my cape while I do so."

Amen!

Deadlands said:
Is there something wrong with me if I think that a women in full plate, Joan of Arc style, is far sexier than in armor that just protects the crotch and nipples?

We had been wondering that for years and we finally came up with this answer:

"No, just metro."

;)

Scott

Deadlands said:

Nevermind, different issue.

but how do you feel about short hair? does short hair on well armored chicks make them hotter, or do you still want to see long flowing locks spilling out from their helms when they remove them? what do i have to do to get you to look at me? it's because I'm a wizard and wear robes isn't it? I have a stripper golem, that should count for something!

I do admit to a teenage crush I had back when I first started playing NERO. I forget who she was... she wore a full suit of red scalemail and fought two-hander almost as well as Alaric.

Full plate. Sword and shield. Beautiful blonde or redhead, and the hair has to be at least shoulder length.

That is my future wife. I have no further criteria.

I'm with Gary on this. Full armor on a woman is more attractive to me than the chainmail bikini. Action girls are awesome.

Back