Fevergray,

I'm coming.

weapon-barbedwirebat.jpg

potatoes.jpg

Be Ready.

<3,

Your Loveypoo,
Riddick

Whoa, Riddick, you're gonna fight Fevergray with a stick wrapped in barbed wire and a bushel of potatoes?! That is the most awesomest thing I've ever created a mental image of. Don't do it until next year, eh, so I can watch.

Your newest fan,
Helix

Dont worry... Im thinking there will be repeat performances.

by design. I didnt think I should post links IG.

lol or maybe even taunts... ;)

RiddickDale said:
Be Ready.

<3,

Your Loveypoo,
Riddick

Steve, have I mentioned lately that you're awesome?

He'll probably hit you in the face with a shield.

:)

Interesting how nobody who actually plays NH for more than 5 hours at a time finds this particularly entertaining.

Shane said:
Interesting how nobody who actually plays NH for more than 5 hours at a time *and lurks the boards constantly* finds this particularly entertaining.

Fixed.

I'm willing to bet that Dan chuckled... and that's all I was really hoping for.

I actualy thought it was amusing, but I think beating fey with any variety of barbed wire pipe is funny.
--bill

I'm gonna jump on Shane's side here and assume that his implication is that sometimes players will use the boards to taunt big bad's, but then not show up as much, leaving those of use who play the chapter for the full event, (through Sunday), to deal with the ramifications of said taunting.

I could be wrong, while Shane and I have proved that we can dance together, that doesn't necessarily mean that we fully understand each other all the time. Lol.

So anyway, Thanks Steve for posting this OOG! Heh. ;-)

Cheers! See you all soon.

~Jaimi

Dar Beltaine said:
I'm gonna jump on Shane's side here and assume that his implication is that sometimes players will use the boards to taunt big bad's, but then not show up as much, leaving those of use who play the chapter for the full event, (through Sunday), to deal with the ramifications of said taunting.

100%.

I just like the fact that he taunted him with taters. You know... po-ta-toes. Yeeeeaaaah, you know where I'm going with this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYwRrysOMYs[/youtube]

Back