Fight Practice April 18th - Shakopee

Lurin

Duke
Also known as the last practice before our next Event. This fight practice will be held in Shakopee at Veteran's Memorial park, Located at Sarazin and highway 101 (a mile west of valley fair).

A link for your convience! - http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... state1=dir

As Before this Fight Practice will start at 10 Am and Run until at least 1 PM, Rule books will be on hand for those who have questions, or wish to purchase one, and as always we'll have plenty of extra gear for anyone that wants to come out and give the game a try!

Remember mates, you Get goblin stamps for each and every fight practice you attend, and even more if you bring someone new out to try it!

(Also I plan to get Chris to practice running a big card, so you can tenderize him with boffers, what better reason could you have for coming?!)

I'll be there but is it on the 18th or the 17th cuz you told me the 17th at the last practice..lol. Just want to make sure i have the right day :lol:

Its is indeed on the 18th (saturday) My mental dates were off by one during fight practice yesterday it seems ^.^

Whee Fight practice tommorow, Can't wait to see you mates out there! (I'll be practicing with a staff alot for no apparent reason...)

I know Brandon and Rich are planning on going. I'm debating on whether or not to call in to work so I can go. Should know by tonight what's up. Hope I'll see you guys tomorrow!

-Jeramy

Making the drive all the way from the fridged northlands for a fight practice? I hear-by label you hard core sir.

Back