Fight practice/Hangout

Bigens73

Artisan
Hey all,
I would like to gauge interest once all this shelter in place stuff is done who would like to do a fight practice/ hangout. I am totally willing to host and organize it. I do live a bit outside the cities though I am up in Monticello. There is a park just down the street from me with a huge open field. I just miss y’all and would love to get some practice in before our first event.

I would totally come fight if I wasn't 9+ hours away.

Hey all,
I would like to gauge interest once all this shelter in place stuff is done who would like to do a fight practice/ hangout. I am totally willing to host and organize it. I do live a bit outside the cities though I am up in Monticello. There is a park just down the street from me with a huge open field. I just miss y’all and would love to get some practice in before our first event.
I would totally come fight if I wasn't 9+ hours away.
ive still got some Malort if that sweetens the deal any lol

though i do not know where monticello is i would be quite interested in a fight practice just to shake off the rust and get more use to the new rules.

David Raatz

It is about 20 min from the South haven camp location or about 30 min past maple grove on 94

Back