Fight Practice October 17th (St.Paul)

Fynwei

Squire
Come out to Como Park Saturday October 17th for your opportunity to warm up before the next game! Marshals will be on-hand to answer any questions about new characters, rules, or anything else you can think of (leave the riddles to a minimum though). We will be holding the practice towards the northern end of the park, across from the soccer field parking, next to the large chimney structure.

Practice will begin at 10am, and most people will be on site until around 1pm.

Remember that gobbies are rewarded for attendance, more for bringing in a friend that is new to the game.

The Address for our Como Park location is - 1210 Como Ave, Saint Paul, MN, United States

If you use Google street view look south to see the parking area, and north to see the practice area (although the large flat area at the top doesn't show)

We look forward to seeing everyone there!

Re: Fight Practice October

WHY AM I ALWAYS OUT OF TOWN WHEN THERE ARE FIGHT PRACTICES? GAH!

Helps to add where you'd be coming from. :)

I suppose you got a point, I guess I just neglected to type it. Haven't been back since, now that I have some time, I my humble abode is right off of 94 and weaver in maple grove near arbor lakes. Benihana anyone?

ZOMBIES!!!! I wish I could make it to fight practice's :? I don't know what to do I'm bouncing off of walls in anticipation of the All Hallows Eve event!!!

Thanks to everyone that came out to fight practice! Its always good to stretch our legs and practice a few extra styles! (Special thanks to those who showed up early and let me practice my um....'Special' incants for the upcoming weekend)

Uh-oh... now you've got me wary for what kind of special effect you'll be whipping at us. :?

I really wish I could have gone to the Fight Practice, though. According to my friend who went, it was really fun.

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
Uh-oh... now you've got me wary for what kind of special effect you'll be whipping at us. :?

I really wish I could have gone to the Fight Practice, though. According to my friend who went, it was really fun.

I'm glad she had a good time, we are excited to see another fresh face at the next event!

Back