Fightin pups

I had a bright idea while I was beatin on da stupid pups I gots to be trainin. Imma bring dem to da Hollow and let em fight your pups for practice. All fightin be civil and no laws be broke. Den I don't gotta spend all my time hittin dumb pup.

Teecha

I suggest waiting until late in the evening, and seek out a man by the name of Jones Silverspoon. He is always seeking to better understand how the mud caked masses of lesser beings knows as anyone not himself, 'get down'.

You can personally introduce him to the time honored traditions of being called out, taking a shot to the bracket, and stomping a mud hole.

If of course you get him to agree. Otherwise regardless of its hilarity, I will be forced to arrest you for assault and battery. Though given my suspicion that you are not in fact a citizen race, I will probably just stab you.

Also don't be surprised if you are a non-citizen race and just get stabbed. I mean seriously we stab each other all the time.

Just ask Nicodemus.

I gots dis here writ of passage signed by Kidd Sevaria and Shaman Squire saying I can be walking around and no gettin stabbed as long as I obey the laws.

Indded, the writ is signed and seconded. It was witnessed by myself. Teecha has conducted himself in occordance to the laws of the land in his quest to teach our newer adventurers combat skills and form.

I have no problem with him continuing to do so as long as he continues to follow the laws. I also dearly hope Jones agrees to learn from him.

Lord Amaranthus Landcharmer

Back