Finale

Anique

Scout
Wow.

Thank you plot and npcs!
This was certainly an event to remember!

Faves (in no particular order)

Family affairs. Welcome back Bane.
Pick 3 things to save...you mean I can't take my family and friends? Don't worry, I got it covered.
You saved DRAGONPOKER?!? He is so not my son.
Golemcraft.
First blood for the new world! Before it existed!
Creating/casting my own ritual with some creative help. I so thought we were backlashing that.
Vanquishing Vespa.
Attempting to rift back, only to find the world missing and being forced to rift into the tavern.
Finding myself in the new world....minus one body. (Technically minus two, but I didn't think of that at the time).
Rocklana.
Blending in with the Reapers.
Parenting skills: Take Two
Chaos.
Welcome to Hogawrath.
It has no face!
B***h Slapping the Duke.

YES!!! Great job to all the runners/npcs and everyone else that made my come back a fantastic event to come back to!!!!

Feels good to be back, can't wait for the new season...it can't get here soon enough LOL.

Faves (To many to list all)

Family Affairs
Rez'n and pulling from the bag,
Blowin up the tower and eating 500 explosion from like 200 feet away
Blowin up the Void Drakes
Almost dying another half dozen times at least
All the great RP encounters to gather an army to defeat the Reapers
Making new friends from others lands
Killing the Reapers!!!
Many, many others.

Bane

Favorites in no particular order.

1. Roaring at some necromancers, walking back towards the tavern to turn around and have Lord Barron Garoth standing behind me asking with his sword ready "Are you okay?"
2. Kit giving us some remains of his family past and throwing it over my shoulder to find out Bane is standing right behind me, and him saying "I am going to kill you!"
3. Undead playing quarters outside our bunk room, with me holding the door handle on the otherside.
4. Talking with hope, and her M&M ways.
5. Not particularly favorite but a great moment, watching Rook willingly take an unknown obliterate from a being of order and seeing all our jaws drop to the ground. :whaa:
6. Blowing the mind of someone 200 years in the future. "WHOA WHAT WAS THAT!?!"

Definitly a HUGE thanks to plot and the npcs, without you we're just a costume party in the woods! The whole weekend was amazing!

1. I loved being the "pirranah in the fish bowl" for a while.
2. I liked the confusion caused by the tavern brawl (sorry Raz).
3. Had a great time killinf npcs with "kindness" during the door battle!

Thanks again to Chris, Amy, Bridget, and the rest of plot and npcdom! I can't wait for next season!

Back