Fires on site?

Hey, people. I know it's kind of late to ask, but is there a place to have a fire on site for this game? 'Cause I'm very seriously considering coming in with a bunch of food and doing some campfire cooking. Also, with the weather being so horrendously cold this weekend, I thought it'd be nice if we had some nice flames to help us keep warm.

I didn't see a fire pit the last time I was there, but then I might've simply been too busy to look for one. Or should I just use the stove in the tavern to do some cookery?

Thanks,
Paul

Hi Paul,

I think Brian, the property owner has traditionally preferred that fires on site be limited to a case by case basis. There is a stove in the tavern, and I know of one other wood stove that he has allowed, but traditionally he tries to keep the open flames to a minimum. You could check with him when you get on site to see if he would allow it, But I suspect that he will be pretty careful about that. There is no fire pit on site that I am aware of. It is very nice to have a campfire, but with all of the running around that we do in the course of a weekend, even candles can present a bit of a danger. Definitely check in with Brian if this is something that you would like to consider.

Mark

Back