First timers and rideshare from the north.

NPCs?

• Hellz Yeah!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Woot!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I concur most joyously.

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

psycosword

Howdy!
Me and my roommate will be coming down for the first time next event. He's from Georgia (and a SOLAR aficionado), while I'm rather a 'I've done D&D before!' type.

Wheee, NPCs!

That said, since we're driving in from Wyoming, we could pick someone up (1 or 2 people, possibly) that might need rides. Is this the right place for that?

Also, I sorta have an idea of what race I'd want to play as a PC (someday! maybe in some months or next season!), when would I poke the racial coordinator? (Biata maybe!)

Welcome! This is absolutely the right place for that.

Once you're pretty sure which race you want to play is when you poke the race contact. It's never too early to start planning your PC imo. ;)

Looking forward to having you in NPC camp! I won't be there this event but I'll be around the rest of the year.

Welcome! There are several of us from the South, and at least three of us from SOLAR here! Ian played Clanthia for awhile. Josh, Ian, and I all played Everhate for its full run. Ian and I took our Everhate characters into Shadowmoor and Clanthia briefly after Everhate's close. I continue to play in NERO Atlanta's Tyrangel campaign a few times a year. I'm sure we know a lot of the same people from the Atlanta LARP circuit.

Please feel free to reach out to me on Facebook, or at trace.moriarty@gmail.com if I can be a resource for you for any general questions as they pop up -- I know there will be a million!

Looking forward to meeting you both,

Trace Moriarty

I am interested in being picked up. I would want to be picked up at my workplace in Fort Collins. You can contact me at amont319@gmail.com

Alex319, while Fort Collins is familiar to me (I went to school there!), the picking up at a workplace is sending me and my roommate red flag signals. For the moment, we must decline, but may be open in the future after we've met you and feel more comfortable.

Welcome! This is absolutely the right place for that.

Once you're pretty sure which race you want to play is when you poke the race contact. It's never too early to start planning your PC imo. ;)

Looking forward to having you in NPC camp! I won't be there this event but I'll be around the rest of the year.

Woo! I'm pretty interested in doing a low blood Biata! I'll go poke the race contact. My roommate will no doubt go Sarr. There will be many chocolate chip mint candies between us.

Welcome! There are several of us from the South, and at least three of us from SOLAR here! Ian played Clanthia for awhile. Josh, Ian, and I all played Everhate for its full run. Ian and I took our Everhate characters into Shadowmoor and Clanthia briefly after Everhate's close. I continue to play in NERO Atlanta's Tyrangel campaign a few times a year. I'm sure we know a lot of the same people from the Atlanta LARP circuit.

Please feel free to reach out to me on Facebook, or at trace.moriarty@gmail.com if I can be a resource for you for any general questions as they pop up -- I know there will be a million!

Looking forward to meeting you both,

Trace Moriarty

Thanks! I'm new, so I get to learn it all the first time, I've given my roommate your email if he wants to contact you. He might need the most help with system differences! He gets to learn it again! Differently!

Bah! I'm quoting myself here!

I'm trying to figure out about how much room I need for people though in my car! I've a GMC Terrain, so smaller SUV in size. With one seat down, and have the rest be cargo? Also thinking of bring a case of water each for me and my roommate.

Heya, I'm one of the northerners that heads down to events too. I usually have a 2 seater truck so I don't do a lot of people hauling. More gear and stuff. Anyhow, if you want to meet up and go over some game stuff before hand in say, Fort Collins or Cheyenne or something, shoot me a PM! I'd be happy to talk to you about the game and what you can expect.

-Mike

Back