Flaming Pheasant encounter

Pokethulu

Fighter
Public Relations Committee
Greetings All,

For those who went with for the Flaming Pheasant retrieval adventure. We never meet again to disperse the loots retrieved after. I still have these items and would like to disperse them. If you went please add your name here. Then I'll advise all what was obtained.

List of Attendees

Margrave Fairhorn
Good Man Cuthbert
Brewmistress Gerty
Wizard Astryl
Songstress Cadenza

Many Thanks,
Baroness FallingStar

Last edited:
I was there. Cuthbert was there, because I clearly remember having to break command magic upon his person from those tail feathers. Other than that I am a little fuzzy currently. Took a few nasty whacks from a panthergaunt encounter who kept repeatedly downing me later that market. I was the only sylvanborn on my part of the field of another fight and that f%#!er was *fast*.

-Auryn, Margrave of Concord

I'm sorry, we have pre-cooked bird's to chase now?

Please invite me if we're looking for more at the next market, that sounds awesome!

-Tarqaq Fox

Please reach out to me during this upcoming Gavaria market to add your name to the list. I would like to divide up these goods as soon as possible.

Baroness FallingStar

That unreasonably-big chicken will haunt my nightmares for years to come! Add Cadenza (I see you're adding titles, uhhh, so you can call her "Songbird" if you wanna get fancy with it ;) ) to your list of people who were there!
Though I'm an out-of-towner so if getting me the goods will be too logistically difficult, I totally get it!

Back