Flying out for January Game

Enan

So since Polare didn't have the guts to meet my rabbit on the field of open combat in Oregon, I'm going to chase him to Seattle (I'm kidding...please don't kill me!)

I'm looking for a ride of course, lazy bugger that I am, as well as to verify the best Airport to fly into is Seatac?

Bonus points for anyone willing to bring an extra pillow/bedding for the Rabbit.

Actually SeaTec or PDX are both good options.

Yeah since players from both Portland and Seattle will be going, it's just a matter of who has room to pick you up and take you.

I could likely pick you up if you flew into PDX, but my car's storage capacity for gear is limited.

Sean to the rescue? Again?

I could also probably pick you up from SEA, but I'll be a bit low on space because of logistics. Fortunately, since I'm not PCing in Seattle, there will probably be enough room if you aren't KING OF GEAR!!! ;)

Prashka, looks like you might be lucky winner, I'll take the first flight out which gets me in at about 11 AM or 1:45 PM Seattle time (depends on if I get bumped from the first flight flying stand-by. I've managed to develop a strategy that gets all my stuff into a single medium sized suit case, including crossbow so that should be fine.

If you'd like to PM me your contact information I'll be glad to provide updates the day of. Last flight out of either Airport is 1 PM so I'll need to be AT the airport noonish, so hopefully i can catch a ride with an early departure and not ruin anyone's Sunday ^.^

Cant help you with the ride back, but I'll PM you right now with my contact info.

B

Alrighty folks, you heard it hear, I'm looking for a ride to EITHER Seattle or Portland airport from the Game, I need to arrive by noon as the last flight of the day back home from either place is at 1 PM for some reason.

Any takers?

Alright folks, all the usual suspects have confirmed they are full up/can't give a ride on Sunday, so for those of you who could do it but figure I have a ride, now would be a great time to let me know you can help!

What time on Sunday?

As above I needed to be at the Airport by noon, Happily I have acquired a ride, So I'll see ya'll in a few days!

Enan said:
As above I needed to be at the Airport by noon, Happily I have acquired a ride, So I'll see ya'll in a few days!
Woohoo!

Back