Fog filled travel?

Zihr

Artisan
Greetings friends . . .

Has anyone experienced going into a cave, gotten lost in some rather thick fog, and ended up somewhere far from where you started? I had the pleasure of having lunch with Andre Khromm at the Smilin' Siberian last week, and he mentioned going from the Northern Territories to Picheston. Previously I had heard from Sentofino that something similar had happened to him, from the Northern Territories to Tilmere.

~Baron Zihr of House Husky

Greetings Baron,

I have been studying this fog but sadly have little to report on it. The transporting aftermath appears to be random, last attempt I found myself Western Duchy, the city of Trewich. All attempts to bottle the fog have failed. I hope to put together a more advanced team to research this further.

Bishop of the Hounds

try a magic bottle to get the fog
sable/James

Baron Zihr, this fog sounds like a version of the mist we used to travel through, has there been any sense of magic while in this fog?

Iganeous

Baron Zihr, this fog sounds like a version of the mist we used to travel through, has there been any sense of magic while in this fog?

Iganeous

I thought the same Master Iganeous, but unfortunately I haven't experienced it myself so I cannot comment on it. We shall discuss at the upcoming market I'm certain.

~Baron Zihr of House Husky

Rodrick and I expeieranced the same fog in a cave like area - although laid out to be the inside of a giant humanoid. The right arm of which transported us to the driad lands once we reached the hand.

The giant humanoid body was through the portal on the beach at Pitchestin where the clean-up efforts were going on from the dead Kraken. A group of us went through the portal to investigate the missing casters.

Rodrick and I expeieranced the same fog in a cave like area - although laid out to be the inside of a giant humanoid. The right arm of which transported us to the driad lands once we reached the hand.

The giant humanoid body was through the portal on the beach at Pitchestin where the clean-up efforts were going on from the dead Kraken. A group of us went through the portal to investigate the missing casters.
This is the spot I have been studying since we explored.

what is the fog made of?
sable

Back