Food Committee: Crossroads Needs You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aven

Artisan
To all who love food and beverages:

The CrossRoads Food Committee is looking for volunteers who...
- Cooking gurus who are looking to take the challenge of cooking great nutritious meals for 80+ hungry & appreciative players
- Prep helpers who don't mind assisting in the cooking process (i.e., chopping up fruit, veggies, making coffee, lemonade, fruit punch, etc.)
- Bar servers who will dish out fair portions to the hungry masses during breakfast or dinner shifts
- Cleaning heroes who will help clean the kitchen, sanitize surfaces, and scrub pots/pans as needed
- Tavern set-up and tear-down crew who will take care of decorating the tavern & putting it all away at the end of the event
- Food shoppers who love to shop til they drop! We need people who can purchase remaining items on our shopping list and then put them away on-site

Not everyone on the food committee needs to cook!
Not everyone on the food committee has to serve a shift every event, if we have enough volunteers then we can spread the love!
You can serve as a PC or NPC!

Shifts include:
- Friday night tavern set-up
- Friday night food shopping
- Friday night kitchen prep
- Saturday breakfast (8:00 am - 12: 00 pm)
- Saturday dinner (1:00 pm - 7:00 pm)
- Sunday breakfast (8:00 am - 12: 00 pm)
- Sunday kitchen clean-up
- Sunday tavern break-down

If you are interested in joining the committee please drop me a line (jessicacbrown @ gmail.com) or respond to this thread. In your response please let me know what role and/or shifts you are interested in.

We are excited to work with you on the CrossRoads Food Committee!

Best regards,

Jessica Brown

Hey Jess, I would be able to help with Sat Dinner as prep and serving and clean up...and if Im awake Serving and clean up on both breakfests and help Tavern Take down...

-Matt K.

Hi Matt!

Thank you for volunteering! Will you be attending the next Crossroads event? If so, I can sign you up on our shift list for that event.

Best regards,

Jessica

Yes I will attending the Opener, so sign me up. Just need to know the start times.. :D

Jess: Please sign me up for Sunday Kitchen Clean-Up

Jess,

Depending on start time, I should be able to help with the set up on Friday night. I can help cover both of the breakfast shifts.

See you soon.

Sean

Sean, Matt and Josh:

Can you send your e-mail address and contact information to jessicacbrown @ gmail.com? This way I can send you the schedule of events for this weekend's food committee?

Thanks so much!

Jessica

H Jess,

I will be at the august event and I was wondering if you need help with the saturday kitchen shift

Dave

I'd say, in general, the food committee always welcomes help with the tavern stuff! On Friday night, you can let us know what shifts you'd like over the course of the weekend, and we'll adjust accordingly. :)

the kitchen is being taken over by dark elves... I'd be worried if I wasn't one.

Hey not everyone is a Dark Elf....but I will say the cool kids all have pointy ears... :funny:

but yeah...we can always use the help...

Matt K.

Hey guys! If you would like to volunteer to help with the food committee and you have NOT received an e-mail from me please e-mail me your e-mail address. You can reach me at jessicacbrown @ gmail.com (remove the spaces).

Also, check out the food donation list and see if you can guess what our dinner is going to be. ;p For those on the food committee that know, no giving it away. :)

Jessica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back