Food for Aug Event.

Pyro727

Scholar
If I remember correctly Ryan said he wasn't going to be able to attend this event. I was wondering who's running the tavern this event and what will be served for dinner Saturday?

I could prolly whip up some lunch if enough folks are interested.

Pyro727 said:
If I remember correctly Ryan said he wasn't going to be able to attend this event. I was wondering who's running the tavern this event and what will be served for dinner Saturday?

Alas Ryan was mistaken in his belief that he's allowed to miss an event, food provisions will be handled by our resident Chef for this upcoming event at the same high quality they've always been (thanks Ryan!)

However our September event will feature a number of guest chefs and food offerings.

HAHA! I knew that ol' scoundrel couldn't stay away!...he is going to be beat'n for days by his wife for this isn't he? Good thing Larping has converted his distaste for beatings into a healthy loving passtime!

Kevar said:
...he is going to be beat'n for days

Thank you sir may I have another!

Yes, it is true that I will be at this weekend's event, at first I thought I was not going to be able to make it, but as things turned out I will be able to make it! Due to things being crazy on my end I have yet to make up a menu, does anyone have any requests (I realize that I am opening a can of worms here)?

-Ryan

Bread pudding!

And something noodly...

After hearing Josh & Jen chant "Amburgers & Rootbeer" I have this strange hankering for hamburgers... :lol:

Bacon!.....I demand Bacon!

Do I even have to say the word... Bacon?

Patience said:
Amburgers an Wootbeer!

Also, more freezy sticks and something chocolate.

Ooooohhh yea - bacon!

Chocolate covered bacon!

ok ok I do like the Idea of a hamburger.

....leave the chocolate off the bacon please....maybe on the side for dipping....

I've got to say, the jambalaya you made at the last event was quite good.

I second that Mr. Random guy who was at the last even but I do not recall meeting as a PC...npc perhaps?

While the jambalaya was good, I have to say that for people with sensitive stomachs, it was a bit on the spicy side. Which is not always a good idea at Alliance. I think that should the jambalaya make a reappearance there should be an alternate option for those who aren't into the spiciness, or who don't want to spend the remainder of the day in the flushable potty ;) .

Too spicy?! That was my "norwegian friendly" half the spice all the love jambalaya. :D

Its all good. The real question is what did I decide to make for this event.... ^_^

I guess people will have to show up to find out!

Back