Food! Please Read!

If you have paid for food and would prefer eggplant parm instead of chicken parm, please post here so I can order the right food for you.

Also, if you are NPCing and/or planning to pay for food when you arrive, please post here so that I have accurate numbers when I pre-order the food.

If you've already pre-registered and are fine with chicken parm, there is no need to post here.

Please note that meals are available for about one hour after the IG announcement that the food is ready. If you order breakfast and show up at noon to get it, it will likely be cold or gone.

Thanks everyone. I am open to ideas for different meals for dinner for next season so that it's not always chicken parm next year. If you have an idea, feel free to PM me.

See you all this weekend!

--- Eric Stehle / formerly Ivan Drake

I am planning to pay for all three meals when i get there.
Thanks Eric
-Marissa

Eric,
I will be paying for 3 meals when I get there on Friday so please count on 2 breakfasts and 1 dinner chicken for me.

Thanks

Onitt Hernandez

Marissa and Onitt,

I gotcha both. Please remember to pay at the door, but I'll add you both to the list.

Oh, and both of you.... please remember that breakfast ends about an hour or so after I ring the bell! If you come up to the tavern around noon, your breakfast will be cold at best and gone at worst! :)

--- Eric Stehle

Back