Food Pre-registration List (Sticky Please)

If you have pre-registered for food, please make sure that your name is on the Event Pre-registration List and that it says what meals you have paid for. Also, if you have paid for the Saturday evening Feast and would prefer eggplant parm instead of chicken parm, please post to this thread so that when I make up the final list (and order the food), you're getting what you want.

If for some reason you've purchased two breakfasts and they are *not* for Saturday and Sunday (maybe you want 2 Sunday breakfasts because you are buying for a friend, for example), please post to this thread so that I order the food properly.

Lastly, you can order meals when you register at Logistics on Friday night, but I have to place the orders early, so please post here if you haven't pre-registered for meals, but you know that you definitely want food.

If you have any questions about the food list, please post them here and I will respond.

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

I am definitely getting dinner and both breakfasts, Eric. If I can figure out how to pre-reg for food without pre-regging to PC, this post will be meaningless. But, for right now, I am proving internet illiterate.

-MS

You pose a good question, Mike.

Mike Ventrella, can he just push the buttons for the meals?

Yes, you can pay for just meals - I did ;)

IvanDrake said:
You pose a good question, Mike.

Mike Ventrella, can he just push the buttons for the meals?

Absolutely! That's how the NPCs who have signed up for food did it.

You can also just buy books or just make a donation or anything.

So then the question really is:

Mike Strauss, you really can't figure out how to click on the buttons?

LOL!

Eric,

I am totally in for 2 breakfasts and a dinner.

Thanks,

Brian Whitham
aka. Garathon Von Storm

2 breakfasts and 1 chicken for me.
~Erica

Just regged for 2 breakfasts and a chicken dinner.

--Elissa

I need first and last names, please!

Meal pre-registration will be closed on Wednesday when Logistics pre-registration closes. This is the last call, folks!

And I need first and last names if you're *not* on the pre-registration list and you are *definitely* buying meals.

Thanks!

--- Eric Stehle

Oh, and to clarify, this list is for people who have not or will not be able to pre-register for meals. If your name and meals are on the Official Pre-registration List, then only post here is you want eggplant parm instead of chicken parm.

Thanks again!

Two people have asked for one breakfast, but haven't clarified which one (Saturday or Sunday). Please post to this list or send me an e-mail at IvnDrake@aol.com so that I get the order right.

Sheila Haswell
Emily DesMarais

Thanks!

I will be paying for 2 breakfasts and chicken parm when I get to site friday
Tonya Dawson

I paid for mine, but I don't remember if I indicated my dinner choice. Chicken parm for me and Ali please.

Yikes! Forgot the same for Maria and myself. Chicken Parm for me, Eggplant for Maria.

I gotcha both. But remember, you only need to post here if:

1) you didn't pre-register and you *definitely* will be signing up for meals when you arrive

and/or....

2) you want eggplant parm (chicken parm is the default)

Back