For HQ July - Re: Masquerade Ball

The HQ staff is really happy to see that everyone is excited for having an IG Ball, so we've decided to make it a Masquerade and announce it far enough ahead that players will have a chance to acquire a fancy mask.

We're still in planning stages for the event, so as more information becomes available, we will post it here.

Thank you.

I am pretty sure I just squealed so shrilly every dog in a 4 mile radius looked up!

*SCREECHES AND FLIES GLEEFULLY INTO THE SUN*

I'M SO FANCY
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW OW OW

Oh man oh man there are way too many amazing leafy dryad masks in the world, I have no idea where to start or what to doooo!

Anyone with good mask insights, point me in a good direction maybe? Thanks! :D

Alliance C'ville will loaning their masquerade ball gear (masks and such) to NPC camp for the event!!

*squeeeeeeee*

Since it's sorta my thing, I feel like I should make a post here:

Hey, I'm Alexander Thompson, seasoned Alliance player and leather mask maker from SoMN! I'm a bit far away and time is pretty short before your event when the masks are needed, but I would be beyond excited to see about making a mask or two if anyone wanted to order something!

Check out www.astmasks.com and my AST Masks Facebook page for examples of my work and pricing (plus, Like the Facebook page if you felt like seeing updates on my mask work).

If you are interested in having me make something for you (either an existing design I have or even a new custom design), please contact me as soon as possible and we can talk about it!

Last edited:
A fancier hat with an even bigger plume? ;)

Back