For hungry and curious adventurers! ( By Mayhem your Coyotekin cook)

Hello to all! I will have a bit of a treat come this gathering for all those interested in something of a different flavor. Rabbit! I've decided to bring some of my fresh catches round this way during this next gathering and plan to sell samples of the dish and see if there's enough interest to make it a regular item.
Don't worry that I am trying to put Grub and the others out of business I'm not. I'm part of her crew!
So I'm definatly bringing some along and depending on the response here and at the gathering I'll see if I should bring more.
As a side note whole or partial rabbit will be available but please remember this is a specialty item.
See you all soon and I am happy to be back!
Mayhem!

I'll try anything if you're cooking it, Mayhem! It's been far too long, my friend.

Rayna

I would like your rabbit. This is one of my very favorite dishes. It would be nice to experience it cooked with some level of expertise rather than on a spit over a campfire while eluding howlbears.

Ama'rali of Lordaq

Well then friends I shall bring two rabbits at least freshly prepared then seasoned and cooked on site.
I am not planning on having any side dishes to accompany the rabbit this time around but I may come up with something last minute to add. Perhaps some Cider Bread also.

I will enjoy seeing you there! It has indeed been too long.

How about just the cider ;-)

Seems my cider supply was lower than in thought so no cider bread. But if I can grab some from a local supplier I'll share a few pints with you Gilwing.

So here I am back again from far away lands with strange customs and stranger foods!
Time for some home coyote cooking.
More rabbit! Three kinds this time.
I'll be making a nice hearty rabbit stew as well as a brace of slow roasted and smoked hoppers! Haven't decided on the spices yet but each will be different. I'll also be making two side dishes of vegetables to go with the roasted bunnies.
It's a 3 gold buy in for as much as yoy xan eat or till it rund out. You cab message me for other arrangements of payement.
To be served at rest and evening study time Saturday.

Back