Forgetting the unnatural sky magic

Corbell

Artisan
Due to some... problems... last market I have a sudden and strong desire to no longer cast the unnatural sky magic. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

Corbell

GRONK could teach you about natural sky magic instead. I dunno what yer learnin', but I could teach ya ta do it da right way.

GRONK
Warmage of Auerie Tribe

I don't think it's like that, GRONK. I think it's more like he's the type of fighter like you are, with the magic and the fighting, and he was a human. But now he's a Barbar...Tribesmen after some weird magic because he was one of the 12. I think.

Crescent.

I want to forget how to do all sky magic. It no longer feels right when I use it and all the other tribesmen want to distance themselves from me and my unnatural sky magic.

Cobell

Are you..uh are you sure you don't just want to go back to being human? Just curious, it's ok if you don't want to! I'm actually not sure which one is easier, honestly.Both the ritual for a race change and a spirit forge require a catalyst.

Crescent.

I believe zhere are Fae that's always looking to make deals vith. Perhaps you can ask vone of them? Maybe ask Amon and use the "W" word? I mean, everyone zhese days are doing something along zhose lines.

Otherwise, I think one of zhey Vornae has a full Racial Transformation set.

A simple person,
Binks

As a Barbarian me think that I can offer special insight. The shamans of our people can be stubborn. That is no suprise. We are stubborn people. Many will shun you, and maybe even kill you for knowing sky magic. But those with the patience to hear you and the wisdom to understand will know that you are blameless.

Me will not lie, me has been drawn to sky magic. It is powerful and me has wanted it's power. Some say there is shame in this. Is there shame for a fool to reach his hand into fire? He is burnt and he learns to not reach. Or he is burnt and learns to not be burnt for that is our gift.

For all that, me think it is bad idea to seek Fae help or speak your desire to Amon. There is always a price. If you seek a race change or a spirit forge no one will judge you and no one will stop you. If they try then me will have words with them.

You are Barbarian now. The ground you walk is yours alone and none may judge you for who you are.

Stone Seeker Ragnarok

Corbell,

Sky magic test Tribesman. Must have strong mind, body, spirit. Quex shaman. Quex sky caster. Spirits say okay for Quex to walk dangerous road. If Corbell want talk Quex listen.

Quex

Quex

Talking will be good.

Corbell

You know if it's possible, I'd take Corbell's knowledge. Crescent always seems irritated at how slow of a learner I am anyway...

-Kallith

Back