Forgotten Property: Goblet

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Adventurers of Encampment 42,

At the end of this last gathering, I accidentally left a possession of mine within the tavern: a patterned ceramic goblet. There are two near-identical goblets of this kind, with me owning one and Pandora the other. This one holds a bit of sentimental value to me (as well as some very flawed, minor magical properties), and if you recovered it, I would most pleased if you could return it to me, either if you travel to my homeland in the Sheltered Lands (or if you ship it along with someone who ventures there) or next time I appear in Wayside.

May the Light guide you, and the Shadow guard your path,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft

Gandian,

I saw your goblet near the circle late at night on Saturday, I remember talking about it with Gorka but I honestly don't remember if we put it in the circle or if she took it because i didn't want you to lose it. I won't get back to the circle for a few weeks yet but I will look for it and ask around to see if its been seen. I have never seen Pandora's but ill ask her to check if maybe she accidentally grabbed yours when I see her next.

We will find it.

Jehan

All,

Well, I feel foolish. I found the goblet in question tucked away in my gear as I unpacked back in the Sheltered Lands... regardless, thank you, Jehan.

May the Light guide you, and the Shadow guard your path,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft

Back